Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree. How can they ignore all of these transactions with the same seller that all have the SAME problems?? You think you can trust a company like this, but my trust has been broken. As soon as I get this resolved, and I WILL, I'm deleting my Paypal account and will make sure that everyone I talk to knows why. This is absolute craziness.

Login to Me Too

Janicedoller
Contributor
Contributor

This is crazy. Every way i to try to contact and tell PayPal doesn't work. Phone, email, chat. They denied my case and wont reopen. Never thought this could happen. Will never trust them again.

Login to Me Too

vvictory
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from Alabama but it supposedly shipped from Colorado. I ordered late on a Saturday and the package made it to TN by Monday!?
Login to Me Too

The tracking number they gave me said they delivered it on april 24 and I ordered from them on April 27
Login to Me Too

C02013
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar thing happen with the tracking given to me through PayPal once I opened a claim...it said it weighted 3lbs I ordered a bicycle trailer stroller combination it’s over 30lbs we’re home all day and nothing was delivered but according to UPS it did 

Login to Me Too

vvictory
Contributor
Contributor
My dispute was denied because “they provided tracking information saying it was delivered”. 🤬
Login to Me Too

reldridge82
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! I hope we can get a resolution because I am not giving up!
Login to Me Too

vhere01
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here, I ordered a bike and it states a 3lb package was delivered!  I contacted UPS and filed a claim with them asking for GPS coordinates of the delivery, hoping to get some resolution there.  

Login to Me Too

mg5695

Same thing happend to me, UPS reports the item was delivered.   

Login to Me Too

dworsborn
Contributor
Contributor

Usfitwear.com is using UPS data somehow for previously delivered items to your hometown so they can show it to have been delivered.  Tracking number information is escaping UPS's system and being used by these people.  UPS needs to find how they are getting this information.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.