Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

-Ob-
Contributor
Contributor
For the website that got censored, just Google: suing PayPal in small claims court. Also, it will let you post the merchant email here if you replace o with a zero in the .com
Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor

Here’s my last message with PayPal: In the PayPal help community thousands of people have been scammed out of their money and PayPal is still allowing it. The company is called http://www.usfitwear.com. PayPal is still allowing transactions and then the same people running the site that are using my home address are hacking into amazon to provide tracking numbers that are bogus. If you go through the threads you’ll see it over and over. When people click send on PayPal which is the only way to pay, they get some address in China for an email and no confirmation. PayPal isn’t refunding anyone because of the bogus delivery numbers from hacking amazon and UPS tracking numbers. I’ve responded to people as they are mad, getting no response from PayPal, and are ready to band together to form a class action lawsuit against PayPal as they don’t feel PayPal is a safe form of payment anymore. Please advise. I’m tired of not getting any resolve here for anyone. None of the disputed transactions matter to PayPal. I’m not sure if y’all are offshore somewhere and illiterate to the situation but these people need to be listened to and need their money back. Y’all need to stop this business of taking money for a fraudulent company. Usfitwear. I’m not sure if you’re looking this up by email and can’t figure it out. However, the FBI has been noticed over and over. So have y’all!!!! why can’t you help? why won’t you step in and help. I know we can all circulate these stories and tell everyone NOT to use PayPal as their money isn’t guaranteed to be refunded when they are defrauded. Especially in a time of global pandemic!! Maybe PayPal is okay with having a class action lawsuit in the 20 plus states that people have been defrauded in. The BBB better business bureau is aware also. Why is it that PayPal is taking NO action?!?!? I want answers and a stop to this garbage. It’s not right!!!! One consumer says that the fraudulent company Usfitwear used an email below: <removed>

Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
I had two special agents from the Attorney Generals Office come to my house today to verify that I was not running the USFITWEAR business since I’m listed as their address. I pray this will help you all out. Just a heads up on the latest progress.
Login to Me Too

PamWoodall
Contributor
Contributor

I was also scammed by this company. I didn't even get a tracking number or an email. I contacted PayPal about this matter and they refused me! I use PayPal because I thought they protected us from this. Obviously they don't really investigate these cases or we would all have our situations taken care of. I will no longer be using PayPal since they refuse to take care of this. I will be reporting this elsewhere along with a report on PayPal. PayPal needs to be held responsible for this at this point. Too many of us have the same issue and it seems this company is using several different names. Surely PayPal can figure this out! SMH

Login to Me Too

alaphilippe
Contributor
Contributor

Wow! Thanks Jenny Hope Marlow. I'd hate to think where we'd be without your altruism.

Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor

Just an update I’m working with PayPal, godaddy (the domain host), and of course the local authorities and the BBB along with the FBI internet crime division www.ic3.gov and I pray we can get a resolution for everyone. PayPal has launched a fraud investigation. Also, here’s a letter from the bbb if anyone needs it to take to their financial institution: <removed>

Login to Me Too

PamWoodall
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much. Glad someone is getting somewhere.
Login to Me Too

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

@Jennyhopemarlow I'm so sorry to hear that you've been stuck in the middle of all of this BS. I am sitting here shaking my head at how everyone is being treated by Paypal. It's unbelievable that some A-Hole can get away with something like this, and they still are!! I too am a victim and have been researching anything I can to take these people down. Shame on them for taking advantage of people and especially at a time like this. Heartless. I applaud you for keeping everyone informed and keeping everyone's best interest at heart. Thank you for all you are doing. I'm sure you will be instrumental in taking them down once and for all. 

Login to Me Too

Gregandnancy
Contributor
Contributor
Foreveryvictim here. PayPal denied our dispute because usfitwear had put a tracking number in. To contact PayPal, I had to use the chat feature and explained several times. Replies from cust service took a little time (about 10-18hrs) eventually, the rep transferred mychat messages to a supervisor, who told me to get documentation from UPS that the item was notdelievered to our address so that she could appeal thedenied dispute. When I called ups, the initial agent said she couldn't help. I asked for a supervisor. He was very helpful and email a document showing that the package was delivered to a person and adress that wasnotme. I uploaded to the PayPal chat. Viola! Refund granted The key was to be very patient due to the lack of being able to call and to speak with a supervisor. Both ups and the PayPal supervisors seemed like they are aware of these scams already. Try to summarize your issue and give just the facts also. As upsetting as being scammed is, itsbest to be as succinct and clear as you can in explaining what happened. And be very patient, it took a couple of days with PayPal because their chat works more like email and its asynchronous. But they have no one answering phone. I got ups on the phone easy, but in both cases speaking with a supervisor was the key
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
I was told by a supervisor its against the law to provide the information to me. I had to turn it over to the police and file a report.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.