The payment I never placed myself - was determined not unauthorized ...

Kornelijaza
New Community Member

So yesterday I received a receipt from paypal for a payment that I have NEVER made and it was quite a big amount of money to a site I never heard of and later on checked on it - they don't even have anything to sell.

I reporter this  suspicious activity to paypal - filled the application for an Unauthorized payment and also called the Help center to tell them about it and though that might help to resolve the problem quicker and easier. But when told that I have to wait for the email updates of my so called fraud payment case - I received that it was determined not unauthorized and unable to be refunded...
The whole order is very suspicious - there were no shipping details filled in, also - only the payment of a 'thing' is shown and no info about what was the payment about, also the time zone of when the transaction was made is completely not my country's... 

So I really don't know what to do about this situation - I cannot repeat the application for unauthorized payment for that exact payment, it won't let me to refund it when I press the refund option, and surely - cannot cancel anything and cannot report anything..

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Kornelijaza

Sorry to hear of the concern with this transaction. 

I recommend reaching out to our customer support team to request a 2nd review is completed. You can also reach us on Twitter or Facebook

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.