cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

This company is horrible. I ordered what were supposed to be heavy winter leggings for overnight $30 and what I received instead was a cheap piece of stocking. PayPal refused to help me get my refund even after I was told to ship the items back for another $30 to China. I’m out over $60 for nothing but a headache that’s been ongoing for months now. I tried contacting the company directly but have yet to hear back from anyone.

I also ordered some items the beginning of January and never received it even though they got paid.  Tried emailing but came back undeliverable.

Just today I was refunded the charges by my bank. I filed a protest a couple of days ago with the bank. I've had no communication from them yet so I don't know the process. Good luck. I, like all, had no luck with PayPal or Storm Media.
Highlighted

I spoke to Megan this evening and she has closed my case in my favour, and I should receive my full refund by Monday directly into my bank account.

She said they are aware of this company - so PLEASE everyone who has had a problem, pester paypal for a refund.  Good luck!

New Community Member

I have yet to receive the 3 pair of leggings ordered Jan. 19, 2019. Money taken immediately. No contact from my emails first of February. Need my items or a refund.

RING Paypal and open a case.  Then the following week ring again and say you are totally fed up and demand a refund. Paypal are aware of this company, yet they still continue to trade with them. They need striking off.

Good luck x

I received an email from PayPal stating that my funds were returned after my bank notified them that the charge was unauthorized. Thanks to the bank!

O

I have never order anything from storm media
New Community Member

Payed but received nothing......