cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

New Community Member

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

i paid for and ordered yoga pants off them in January.still waiting.i have sent multiple emails to them.they said i am a priority and my case will be looked into.i ordered from a company called Dreamblessing, which is storm media.total rip off merchants.

I ordered 2 paint with light childrens toy. I never received these. I ordered them for my gradaughters birthday. I paid $43 dollars.I tried to find out something about this company and i found you folks. I guess i will have to open a dispute with paypal.You would think that theywould notify people about this fraud.
Contributor

The âme happent to me as well, I will  make sure that I will report Paypal to the financial ombudsman services.

I was told by pay pal they would not give me my money back because storm media provided them with a tracking number and I never recieved the product be aware people storm media is a fraud
Contributor

I ordered a product, didn't receive it and now PayPal closed the case because they provided a tracking number and PayPal says it was delivered, but it doesn't say anywhere (EMS nor DHL) that the merchandise arrived at my place...i am frustrated! Even it is only a small amount i am disappointed of paypals decision!

Highlighted
Contributor

Contact PayPal and ask them to try the tracking # for themselves to see that it's not linked to any purchased items in the postal services. You can also file a claim with your postal service too for unreceived merchandise. I just don't understand why people aren't willing to fight to get their money returned from Storm Media, PayPal or the postal services they used. I did everything that PayPal instructed me to do, made sure I took screen shot of the instructions they gave me and then of everything I sent to them and with persistence got my money and postage return by PayPal and also my return postage I spent returning the items back to Storm Media.
Contributor

Same here, they provided paypal with a Canadian tracking number that was no tracking number. Based on that paypal denied my claim. I need to call them, but I never have the time to wait forever in Q. I did recieve 1 item what was absolute garbage.

Contributor

I'm not working in the afternoon, so I'm going to try and ring paypal. This really needs sorting, with some urgency.

Contributor

I conveniently received a tracking number today. Why won't storm media respond to customers if they actually sent the items. This is such nonsense that paypal is defending this fraudulent company

Contributor

My case was just closed and I was denied a refund by PayPal because they stated Storm Media gave them a tracking number. The tracking number was bogus. I’m not sure why PayPal didn’t realize that. This company is a scam. I’m so mad that PayPal can’t see that .