cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited, Fraud?

Contact PayPal and ask them to try the tracking # for themselves to see that it's not linked to any purchased items in the postal services. You can also file a claim with your postal service too for unreceived merchandise. I just don't understand why people aren't willing to fight to get their money returned from Storm Media, PayPal or the postal services they used. I did everything that PayPal instructed me to do, made sure I took screen shot of the instructions they gave me and then of everything I sent to them and with persistence got my money and postage return by PayPal and also my return postage I spent returning the items back to Storm Media.
Contributor

Same here, they provided paypal with a Canadian tracking number that was no tracking number. Based on that paypal denied my claim. I need to call them, but I never have the time to wait forever in Q. I did recieve 1 item what was absolute garbage.

Contributor

I'm not working in the afternoon, so I'm going to try and ring paypal. This really needs sorting, with some urgency.

Contributor

I conveniently received a tracking number today. Why won't storm media respond to customers if they actually sent the items. This is such nonsense that paypal is defending this fraudulent company

Contributor

My case was just closed and I was denied a refund by PayPal because they stated Storm Media gave them a tracking number. The tracking number was bogus. I’m not sure why PayPal didn’t realize that. This company is a scam. I’m so mad that PayPal can’t see that .
New Community Member

Me too. I cannot believe that PayPal would allow these companies to continue to use their service as a platform to rip off customer. I will never use PayPal to buy goods and services again. From now on, its Amazon all the way. Atleast they will refund your money when an Item isnt recieved.
Contributor

Since this is how PayPal handles thinks, then I'm not going to be using them any more to pay for things either. Storm Media is a very shoddy business and if PayPal insists on siding with them, it makes me believe that they must get a commission for assisting them in their fraudulent sales. Maybe the BBB needs to be brought in to investigate Storm Media and Pay Pals connection with them.
Tags (1)
Contributor

PayPal, why the silence? I started a case and PayPal found it in their favor. I didn't receive the product I ordered. It was inferior quality and different spec. I ordered one with an internal battery and you can buy them on Amazon at half the price and send it back with no Hassel. Why are they so bad at stopping these fraudulent transactions?
Contributor

Same problem for me! Didn't receive merchandise until I filed a dispute. The merchandise I received was "garbage" and I have had no help or response from Pay Pal. I emailed seller twice for return/refund information, no response. Package had no receipt or return info enclosed with the horrible merchandise that smelled like burning tires when I opened it. I no longer trust Pay Pal claims to protect consumers.

Contributor

Re: Storm Media Limited Returns

Ok, I got an email from PalPal giving me the Storm Media address to return my purchase from them. The address is in China. In order to return these items, I will have to pay approximately $68.00 which is more than I paid for the items. In order to be reimbursed per PayPal, Storm Media will then have to report that they received my returned items for me to get a refund. So, either way I'm out money because of this shoddy company that PayPal endorses! Never again will I use PayPal to pay for anything I purchase in the future! Lesson learned!
Tags (1)