So called scam wncmore

Muppetsonmars
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering if anyone has actually ordered from this site, then waited and then not received anything before calling this site a scam? I've just received my tracking information for my order, and I'll keep you all posted.

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

Jamiemitchell
Contributor
Contributor

took me one month after buying 3-7 day shipping

Login to Me Too

jacquem007

I now know it is a chinese ripoff..... BUT after 3 months still have NOTHING, Paypal keeps moving the dispute resolution date.

Login to Me Too

jacquem007

IF you got the order ......... plastic chinese toy trucks according to other buyers.......... you will NEVER get your money back. Their ad states 100% satisfaction : just another lie!

Login to Me Too

Lenyng
Contributor
Contributor
Me too .. have same trouble with you ... if i want my money back $72.96 i must to return the item. And i check the cost is very expensive .. almost $89.55 from my country. Before the selles over me to give my money back only 20 %. but i disagree .. i think .. only 20%.. what the hell .. i accept broken toy plastic and cannot use. .. i said .. i will return the item. To get my money back. Then i go to post office and .. after i check the shipping cost... i wanna cry .. Omg .. they already learning everything. How to cheating all the buyer. And here we are .. have another lesson ... lost our money .. and they win .. i hope paypal.. can for next more carefully to face case like this.. and can protect buyer .. to give money back. If find the seller like this. As far as buyer can give the picture or document.
Login to Me Too

geoswan15
Contributor
Contributor

They are a scam and paypal doesnt care I just tried to dispute an order from them. they advertise a 4 pack wheel cap only sent me one from a ny address and now want me to send it back to china I paid $22 shipping with tracking number cost $26 and paypal says too bad they want me to pay shipping in order to get my refund

Login to Me Too

ampfeb22
I paid nearly$80 for 2 products. Only got one, and it wasn't even closer to what was advertised and described online.
Login to Me Too

DannyReload
Contributor
Contributor
Its a scam. You will receive a broken cheap toy
Login to Me Too

Geeraider
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I've ordered from that site and they are a scam I ordered a remote control excavator it looks very legit far as videos they were showing and things that I can do well I ordered it and weeks went by nothing not even emails soifon emailed it back I never received a tracking number yet I'll let them know about the tracking number then all of a sudden I get a tracking number then is on its way I finally get it in and it's nothing like what I have ordered what I ordered was a 1/14 scale fully functional metal RC excavator what I got in was a 124th scale all plastic only four functions and if you still don't like the guy was standing on the other one in a video you would crush it so yeah I got,,,got!!! And it's things like this that really irritate me there are so many people out there trying to do the right thing and can't even get ahead for nothing but then you have these people like them scamming missing people over skate through life like it ain't nothing and that really irritates me and gets under my skin I emailed them back saying that this wasn't the product I ordered got no reply I emailed them again was some kind of threatening words then he finally came in a reply but it was like the questions I was asking them was irrelevant to the answers I was getting like I was talking to a computer or something I go back to Facebook we're ahead everything save that from this site now it's all gone unavailable I used to be weary of ordering from sites like Amazon and eBay but I have accounts with both of them and have no trouble at all I always get exactly what I ordered in a manly time but wncmore it's telling me to take pictures of the item the SKU number and all that other good stuff and send it to them where they can make it right I don't even know if I want to waste my time doing that I think they're just blowing smoke up my **bleep** and now you try to go back to their site it's some kind of play Party 20/20 now flip the new script to scam new people is my opinion
Login to Me Too

Muppetsonmars
Contributor
Contributor
I got a similar email, from JH Mall, which I think is the new scamming site. I have noticed that JH Mall has a selling site on amazon so just a heads up.
Login to Me Too

ArneV
Contributor
Contributor

All i can say is that i lost my money paypall sided with scammer

Best bet is to  start a claim with paypall just to be able to communicate with them .They kind of bid up up to 60%money back without sending item back.

There you should talk your loss and settle cause not agreeing and hoping paypall will have you back is a fantasy .Will make you send item back to china adres that according to several sources is as fake as there items ,for full refund .So pay again to hope you get money back ...(yes can claim for refund for return cost at paypall up to 30dollar...nice if return costs more then double).So my advice claims partial reimbursement and accept losses no matter how cruel it is

Paypall has taken that option away from me to

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.