Simple issue but impossible to resolve

iBoom
Contributor
Contributor
So I got double charged for something I had payed for using PayPal well i of cores tryed to cancel or refund the second charge and when I did they froze my account well turns out like a week later my card gets hacked or I honestly don’t know how they do it but the fraud department called me and canceled my card and sent me a new one I don’t think the 2 are related however but who knows well back to the situation I cannot get them to lift my account limitations bc I no longer have that credit card number it’s probably been over a year now since this ordeal started and I have tryed to contact there resolution services but they are no help at all feels like some sort of scam to me if I’m being honest I just want to be able to use my account agin at this point they can keep the double charge that i had originally tryed to get refunded this is rediculous I’ve even tryed making a new account they just lock it immediately and it is really starting to make me mad has anyone else had an issue similar to this and if so could you offer a solution bc I can tell you one thing there resolution center is a joke and isn helpful at all they never message me back to begin with and when they do they completely ignore anything I said / provided it shouldn’t even be called a resolution center I mean such a simple problem to fix And yet they haven’t even attempted to help me resolve it smh
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.