So called scam wncmore

Muppetsonmars
Contributor
Contributor

Just wondering if anyone has actually ordered from this site, then waited and then not received anything before calling this site a scam? I've just received my tracking information for my order, and I'll keep you all posted.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kroll2
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, let me update you guys. I filed a dispute and followed up with a phone call. PayPal sake scammers for a response and never received it so I won and got my money back. The end. I will be more careful buying stuff on line, most likely will use Amazon only.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

kroll2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from them, I even got a confirmation number and order information etc. It even said that item was in route, then suddenly yesterday all information disappeared, order number was $0. Information on item purchased was gone. I’m going to contact PayPal today and report it. You can check yourself website probably doesn’t exist anymore.
Login to Me Too

Elena00
New Community Member
Same here, what happened after? I just reported to paypal. Errrr
Login to Me Too

kroll2
Contributor
Contributor
Ok I have an update. When I submitted my last response I went straight to PayPal and reported it as scam. PayPal contacted the seller and send me information on product I purchased. (Weird since shipping information I received wasn’t working). Well, I have another shipping information and right now I am getting updates through USPS that my package will arrive by Jan 24th. Will see, if I receive the package I will post an update. It was so weird because wncmore website disappeared and connected me to something else when I tried to go on the website.
Login to Me Too

ArneV
Contributor
Contributor

I sadly ordered from these scammers .And never got my shipping info but order came in...

Kind of wish it never did. Was not what they promoted ,broken in box that was hold together with tape.

Don't know what you ordered hope for you it wasn't there rc crap

Login to Me Too

Muppetsonmars
Contributor
Contributor
It's a bit of a shame you can't add pictures to these pages. I went the whole hog and bought the digger, bulldozer and dump truck. I'm not that mobile anymore and I was hoping i could use them to do some gardening work. Oh well live and learn
Login to Me Too

ArneV
Contributor
Contributor

Shipping was 14 days (that was there fast shipping 3-5days)

I only bought digger thinking it was metal but all i got was plastic child toy that wouldn't dig sand if it ever worked(it never did)

Was to good to be true ,been looking further and the one they showed in pictures and movies costs 500€...

Login to Me Too

jacquem007

Seller never sent chinese junk toys and PayPal hasn't returned my $92. Will never use PayPal again since they aid and abet ripoffs.

Login to Me Too

Jamiemitchell
Contributor
Contributor

yeah i finally received my digger and dump truck what a piece of **bleep** product 2 weeks after i did a paypal complaint  it finally turned up

Login to Me Too

Muppetsonmars
Contributor
Contributor
Just out of interest, How long did it take from purchase to delivery?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.