Sihe Trading Co.

Kconant71
New Community Member

I bought a tennis ball launcher from a Chinese company called Sihe Trading Company. I received one tennis ball in the mail. No launcer no additional balls and I can't get them to respond to my request for a full refund. I will never ever buy anything off Facebook again. It all comes from China, is of poor quality (if and when it eventually shows up) and isn't worth "the great deal" they claim. Buying American made from now on!

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

KEM384
Contributor
Contributor

I just checked and the website that I ordered from Jacklovev.com which turns out the be Sihe Trading Co. is still taking PayPal even though PayPal must have received numerous disputes/claims on them for these frauds.

You have to love the website information on the checkout page:

• We truly offer the most stunning, trendy highest-quality products in the world.
  • We will do WHATEVER it takes with outstanding customer service support to assist everyone as we highly value our customer satisfaction with absolute ZERO risk.
  • We make sure that every customer is 100% satisfied in every aspect!
  • If you are not satisfied with receiving the goods, you can apply for a refund.
  • You can pay with PayPal, which will protect your money
Login to Me Too

Ric21
Contributor
Contributor
After months of waiting for paypal to refund my money because I received a 3 dollar ball instead if the 80 dollar child's basketball hoop I ordered from these ripoffs paypal just emailed me good news! Sihe has agreed to refund my money. All I have to do is return the item I received to china. Which will cost about what I paid. Which paypal will not pay for Great buyer protection policy paypal has. I'm madder at paypal than shihe. At least they're obviously scammers but I didn't think PayPal was in on the scam too. Some attny general should be investigating paypal business practices.
Login to Me Too

Heogo
Same exact thing. Ordered in February and received one tennis ball, no launcher. Because they marked it shipped I couldn’t even open a dispute with PayPal. Now it’s too late. I hate getting ripped off
Login to Me Too

Robdog138
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 wall mounted bubble window cat beds. On the website (liwiwi.com) they appeared to be made of wood and/or plastic. I received 2 very cheaply made cloth... best way I can think to describe them is a couch pillow hollowed out with an opening about the size of a cat. They used a picture that I see on other sites selling for about $100 each so yes, that should have been my first clue that something wasn't right. They have conveniently removed the facebook ad, the product from their website and even the website page where it was before is now gone (I looked through my history and got a 404 error). This has obviously been done in an attempt to avoid responsibility for their fraudulent sale. I have opened a dispute.

Login to Me Too

Loew
Contributor
Contributor

I am going through the same thing with this seller and PayPal. I sent pictures of what this seller advertised and what I was paying for and picture of what I was sent, no where near what I paid for. I contacted seller and told them I needed return shipping label and wanted refund for total amount I paid including shipping. They sent me email: We are very sorry to be unable to reply to you in time and causing you unhappy during the shopping, we will provide a good service for you during these times. The quality of the goods you receive is very good...NEVER AGAIN.

Finally I will get my money back, but return shipping on my account.

Login to Me Too

Eric163
Contributor
Contributor

The same exact thing has happened to me. I ordered the cat bubble bed you mount on the wall. What do I get? A 12" tall folded piece of fabric with a hole in the middle. Worth about .99. Seriously. I started something through Paypal, and the seller emails me saying something about "Let your cat try, we sure they like!". I have since escalated it to a claim. Paid $31.97 total. I hope I get a refund from Paypal. How can they let this company continue to get away with this, when a quick Google search clearly shows this company is a scam? 

Login to Me Too

dianekur
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me - I just opened a case with my credit card

Login to Me Too

AimeeReitz
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal did nothing for me BUT my Visa card DID refund me immediately. Like the same day. I had ordered the hanging rattan cat bed and received that cheap green thing that everyone else did... Shame PayPal seems to be on the side of the scammers.
Login to Me Too

Valeriec2
Contributor
Contributor
I as well have ordered this same product and recorded the same things.. 2 green ( not even cream white as the package label says) collapsible cat houses that are totally NOT wall mountable, nor do they have a Bubble window! They have agreed to give me a refund, but I need to ship them back at my expense which is MORE THAN WHAT IT COST ME TO PURCHASE THEM! This is complete **bleep** and PayPal should make them send a prepaid Shipping label to China.. as the label stated on my package, the return package should be sent to an Ontario address. Currently waiting for a PayPal rep to call me back!
Login to Me Too

kledbetter

I ordered two wall mounted bubble cat beds for $25/each.    I got two cheap fabric beds that would probably cost $5 at Wal-mart. what I orderedwhat I orderedwhat i gotwhat i got

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.