Sihe Trading Co.

Kconant71
New Community Member

I bought a tennis ball launcher from a Chinese company called Sihe Trading Company. I received one tennis ball in the mail. No launcer no additional balls and I can't get them to respond to my request for a full refund. I will never ever buy anything off Facebook again. It all comes from China, is of poor quality (if and when it eventually shows up) and isn't worth "the great deal" they claim. Buying American made from now on!

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Ashmount10
Contributor
Contributor

I did the same, I rang PayPal and after a long phone conversation where he kept saying I need to send it back to China, eventually after I said I wanted to speak to the supervisor he said he would refund in full. 

Login to Me Too

kidinthehall1
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue as stated above.  Ordered two bunk beds, got two blankets instead.  They asked me to return to China ($56.89) for more than the refund ($53.98) was worth.  They closed my case when I tried to explain that they shipped the blanket from California, not China.

I researched my transaction history and found I used Paypal for $1,264 in the last year alone.  I'm switching to use another service from now on.  I've also taken all my eBay business and moving to another platform.  My friends that I transfer money with will also be moving to another platform, including a small business account.  I hope PayPal makes enough money off these scammers to make up for the true customer's business.

Login to Me Too

Coco511
Contributor
Contributor

cathammock.jpgcathole.jpg

I was also a victim of this seller's scam. I was offered a measly $5 refund for a purchase that cost $35, I have escalated to Paypal so hopefully I get my money back otherwise I have to charge back through my credit card company.

Login to Me Too

AimeeReitz
Contributor
Contributor
This exact same thing happened to me! I emailed the company and they tried to say that it IS what I ordered and assured me that it is good for the cats body 🤦🏻‍♀️ Absolutely redic that PayPal and Facebook are allowing this to go on!
Login to Me Too

Leodesign
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, I've had the same experience. I ordered the wall mounted cat bubble from a Facebook ad. I knew it might be a cheap knockoff, but I assumed it would be at least close to what was pictured in the ad. I got the same cheap olive green cat bed as everyone else. Initially, the company response was some ridiculous statement telling me to give my cat the chance to enjoy the bed. After letting PayPal know that this wasn't satisfactory, I received this response: 

To continue with this investigation, a report must be filed with a law enforcement agency or government organization. You may choose to contact your local law enforcement agency (such as your local police or sheriff's department) or you may choose to file a report with any other governmental agency of your choice.

I then filed a complaint with the FTC and submitted it to which I got the response below. I'm not sure why I would be required to ship the item back to China when it was actually shipped to me from California. PayPal must obviously know this company is a scam and they should bear some responsibility in continuing to issue payments to them. 

What should you do?

To receive the refund, you'll need to initiate the return shipment and upload the tracking information in the Resolution Center before October 30, 2020. We suggest you retain a copy of the shipping label to verify the address of the recipient. If needed, we may ask you to provide this document later.

The item has to be sent to the following shipping address:

<Removed>  518000 CN

The returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when you received it and you're responsible for any costs associated with the return. If you're shipping internationally, mark "Returned Cargo" on the outside of the package to avoid tax charges.                                                                      

Login to Me Too

Vashon
Just in case anyone else wants to fight this on the website for these cat beds. Under returns they say they will not ask to send anything back. I don't know how to post photo but I have a screen shot of it.
Login to Me Too

Ashmount10
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I complained to PayPal and wouldn’t take no for an answer and eventually got a refund. I donated the two cat beds I did receive to a local cat charity. Can’t believe a year later PayPal is still allowing this company to trade. I don’t rely on PayPal as I used to and as eBay has stopped using it I rarely use it. 

Login to Me Too

Gov1
A scam. Ordered As advertised Adidas shorts and shirt . $47.00 , It took almost a month for merchandise to come in. Tried several times to cancel the order but failed . Order finally came in , not Adidas products and not even close to what i ordered . A scam from the beginning. Do not do business with these people. SCAM is the word ! False advertisement.
Login to Me Too

Scrabblicious
New Community Member
I bought three pairs of flat shoes...they sent me the wrong colors.
Login to Me Too

Scottymo726
I bought a matching short n shirt set from sihe trading co it took forever to get here and when it did it was 2 sizes too small I contacted them and they wouldn't exchange it and were trying to offer me a funky 20% discount to buy another one no thanks ill jus take the L
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.