Sihe Trading Co.

Kconant71
New Community Member

I bought a tennis ball launcher from a Chinese company called Sihe Trading Company. I received one tennis ball in the mail. No launcer no additional balls and I can't get them to respond to my request for a full refund. I will never ever buy anything off Facebook again. It all comes from China, is of poor quality (if and when it eventually shows up) and isn't worth "the great deal" they claim. Buying American made from now on!

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Ashmount10
Contributor
Contributor

I too have got scammed with the cat bed bubble. I was sent 2 cat beds that are nothing like I ordered. Its cost me £50 in total. I’ve complained to PayPal and they say that I have to send the items back at my expense. I have a feeling that this is just going to cost me more money I’ll never see again.
What I receivedWhat I receivedWhat I orderedWhat I ordered This is quite clearly a scam and I’m really surprised that PayPal are allowing this to continue.

Login to Me Too

isamoi
Contributor
Contributor

same thing happen to me.... and it's not big enough for a cat!!!! Paypal reject my request because i got something!!! what can we do now.. email address always change and it's impossible to reach someone... scammer and paypal continue to help this kind of scammerwhat i order for 35$what i order for 35$what I gotwhat I got

Login to Me Too

ks761957
Contributor
Contributor

I was also duped by this company!!!!!!!!! I was sold two rattan cat sleeping beds only to receive two small, cheap fabric beds that my cats won't even fit in! This company is a company of thieves!!! Paypal should not allow them to do business and rip people off! Paypal must take some responsibility in the companies they are supposed to be guaranteeing!!!

Login to Me Too

Vashon
I ordered and got the same thing. They want me to send them back even though their website says they won't ask that. Total scam. I will fight till the end to get my money back. If PayPal won't give me my money back I will contact my credit card company and never use PayPal again either.
Login to Me Too

Squeaker_73
Contributor
Contributor
I also bought from SIHE TRADING. It was an amazing cooler that had a phone charger on it and Bluetooth. When I finally received the package it was a "freezer" bag. Like the ones you can pick up at the end of the cold aisles in the stores to keep food cool till it gets home. I ordered it in the beg of July, have clearly proven my case and now waiting to hopefully hear back from Paypal. I am not paying $120 to return a bag that is worth $2. Def keep pushing this company and PayPal to get rid of them. They are obviously nothing but thieves. Good luck everyone.
Login to Me Too

alohancgirl
New Community Member
I am in the same exact situation. Instead of the cat bubble bed I was sent an olive green felt bed that sits on the floor (big enough to hold a tiny kitten). I just received a message from PayPal instructing me to mail it back to an address in China and when the seller confirms it was received is when i could receive a refund. Are you kidding me?!?! I cannot even imagine how much it costs to ship to China much less that the seller will even confirm my package was arrived back to them. I will call PayPal as well. Regardless... I will NEVER buy anything from FB ever again.
Login to Me Too

Ashmount10
Contributor
Contributor

Yes do it, I got a refund after a long conversation. Say you want to speak to the supervisor I was refunded in full and dint send it back. Donated my two tipi things to a local cat rescue centre. 

Login to Me Too

Tukta_tar
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered the baby floating for my baby for a mini vacation. They sent me a cheap quality junk that was completely different as they described. Moreover, they didn’t send me the canopy. I was so disappointed. I contacted the seller to solve the problem but I didn’t from them after I have asked for a full refund back. Here is the website to be aware: <removed> This is a spam! I would never buy anything from this website through Facebook again.

Login to Me Too

Mavans2
New Community Member

My wife ordered the baby float also. It was touted as being foam filled, with a sunscreen canopy and being much safer than a blow-up float. After waiting weeks, we finally received a cheap blow-up float that I could have bought at any dollar stores for a couple of bucks. The company replied to my email with a form letter blowing me off. I opened a dispute via PayPal and quickly found out that PayPal doesn’t care if companies are using them to commit fraud. They forwarded me the exact same form letter reply. I escalated the dispute and was finally told that I could get a full refund IF I returned the crappy float to China. Return freight would have cost more than the refund. I’m out $32... and a little smarter. I’ve opened a dispute directly with American Express and a PayPal has lost a customer.

Login to Me Too

trisha20
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered blue portable bunkbeds and received a maroon fleece blanket that I could have bought at the dollar store
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.