Sihe Trading Co.

Kconant71
New Community Member

I bought a tennis ball launcher from a Chinese company called Sihe Trading Company. I received one tennis ball in the mail. No launcer no additional balls and I can't get them to respond to my request for a full refund. I will never ever buy anything off Facebook again. It all comes from China, is of poor quality (if and when it eventually shows up) and isn't worth "the great deal" they claim. Buying American made from now on!

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kconant71 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. Paypal will review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

frankxdavis
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the exact same item from Sihe Trading and received the same yellow tennis ball you got.  Currently waiting for a reply for my complaint from Paypal as Sihe does not respond to any email.  From the comments about this company, it does not sound promising.  If I get the same result as others (pay for returning item to China) I will pursue a resolution with the credit card com;any.

I will update when I know more.

Login to Me Too

frankxdavis
Contributor
Contributor

Well, kudos to PayPal.  It took 3 weeks, but I just got notice that they've issued a refund for the bogus tennis ball launcher ( including shipping ).  Hopefully, if enough people complain about this vendor, they will delist them.

Login to Me Too

Tukta_tar
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered the baby floating for my baby for a mini vacation. They sent me a cheap quality junk that was completely different as they described. Moreover, they didn’t send me the canopy. I was so disappointed. I contacted the seller to solve the problem but I didn’t from them after I have asked for a full refund back. Here is the website to be aware: <removed> This is a spam! I would never buy anything from this website through Facebook again.

Login to Me Too

Valeriec2
Contributor
Contributor
I just got off the phone with a PayPal rep about my bogus bubble wall counted cat bed, he has decided in my favour and is going to get an investigation going on the company about removing them from their platform.. good luck everyone! Can PayPal directly instead of just accepting what they offer.
Login to Me Too

dianekur
Contributor
Contributor

I also got a refund without returning the item.  I did these things:

1. Reported the list of users in this community with complaints about this company

2. Opened better business bureau case against Paypal for complicity with these scams

3. Opened an internet fraud case with the feds at IC3.GOV and provided a copy to Paypal

4. Threatened a charge back to my credit card.

All of this was done after they said I had to ship it back for a refund.  Do not give up - fight back! 

Login to Me Too

Valeriec2
Contributor
Contributor
Yup I called this morning and already see a refund in my PayPal.. thankfully
Login to Me Too

buddytattoo

Bought the same cat bed, thought it was too good to be true. Lol, of course it was. I did get PayPal to resolve in my favor with having to ship the beds back to China though. Sihe Trading is a straight garbage of a company.

Login to Me Too

Max235
Contributor
Contributor

I also have got scammed with the cat bed bubble. They sent me the same green cat bed as one pictured in another customers complaint and said my product was delivered. What a scam!!  I'm just chalking it up to a loss. It seems like a hassle and waste of my time.

I am also strongly considering not using paypal anymore after reading all the complaints with this Sihe tading Co. and Paypal

not even blacklisting them. Lesson learned!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.