Sihe Trading Co.

Kconant71
New Community Member

I bought a tennis ball launcher from a Chinese company called Sihe Trading Company. I received one tennis ball in the mail. No launcer no additional balls and I can't get them to respond to my request for a full refund. I will never ever buy anything off Facebook again. It all comes from China, is of poor quality (if and when it eventually shows up) and isn't worth "the great deal" they claim. Buying American made from now on!

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Eric163
Contributor
Contributor
Yes that's exactly what I got too! Same color and everything. Hopefully Paypal does the right thing and gives us a refund.
Login to Me Too

crsn
Contributor
Contributor
I just filed a claim. I received the same crap
Login to Me Too

Valeriec2
Contributor
Contributor
Same!! Same product as well!
Login to Me Too

DrDarin

I ordered a mechanized, fully enclosed pasta maker and received a plastic tube with a plunger to push pasta dough through.

I've filed with the feds on this one - this guy needs to be stopped.

Login to Me Too

Eric163
Contributor
Contributor
How do you file with the feds? What is the process you are talking about?
Login to Me Too

Gracie19
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 portable bunk beds for my kids off of Facebook. I wasn’t sure if it was legit but I figured I would pay through PayPal that way I would be protected. What a joke! I received 2 dollar tree quality blankets in a 1 lb polymailer. Opened a case immediately. That was August 18th. I have now gone to the post office to send the 28.00 package back after PayPal wouldn’t let me send postage through them because it told me street was wrong. I’ve talked to multiple people at PayPal. They won’t help me. They say I have to wait until the junk blankets get back to them. I was also told they can’t make the seller pay for return postage. They ask for the item back because they know you won’t want to spend the crazy amount on shipping. I’ve even talked to a supervisor who said “wouldn’t I want my item back before I gave a refund”. They messed up and are clearly scammers and PayPal doesn’t seem to care at all. I’m out so much time and money at this point. So frustrating. PayPal buyer protection is a joke.
Login to Me Too

Eric163
Contributor
Contributor

So it looks like I am going to get ripped off, and Paypal won't do anything about it. Ordered the cat bubble bed that installs on the wall, and they send me a .99 fabric teepee with a hole in the middle, and apparently that's ok. It's straight out fraud, and Paypal should be ashamed to be associated with this company. But I guess maybe they are getting kickbacks or something. Why else would you side with the overseas company that clearly is running a scam business? Send my .99 fabric bed back to China for $35.00 when I paid $29.99 for it. Yes, that's real fair Paypal. Never again. 

Login to Me Too

Valeriec2
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! It’s pretty pathetic on PayPal part! This is NOT BUYER PROTECTION!
Login to Me Too

Eric163
Contributor
Contributor

So wanted to give everyone an update. I called Paypal and after going through the automated phone system which is useless, I kept saying "Customer Service" over and over until I eventually was able to get ahold of someone. They weren't very helpful, saying "You must return item to China" in broken English. I told them no I wasn't returning because it would cost as much as the amount of the refund, and argued for awhile, to which, she gave the standard answer again about returning to China. I told her about this forum, and how dozens of people were going through the exact same thing, and how Sihe Trading was a scam, but she didn't care. I then told her I wanted to talk to a supervisor, and was put on hold. After a long wait, she came back on and said "I understand you want to talk to supervisor, but I offer to rule in your favor, and refund the total amount without you returning item".  Of course I said yes. So, I guess my advice is fight with them, raise your voice, and let them know how angry you are, and hopefully they will refund you without having to return anything. I have since gotten an Email saying the case was closed and ruled in my favor, and I will be getting the full refund within 5 days. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.