cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ShoeLaunch, Inc

Highlighted
Contributor

ShoeLaunch, Inc

This company takes orders for all kinds of merchandise but sends nothing and ignores all questions. Can't they be blocked from using PayPal.? I stupidly assumed it was a legit company because they accept PayPal.Checked reviews after I ordered....no one has received there orders. They should be blocked from PayPay!
30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ShoeLaunch, Inc

PayPal needs to investigate this company. As of now they have over $100 of my money. It was supposed to be a mother's day present. I have nothing
Highlighted

I agree!! Ordered some shoes and have not received anything from them.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Same here. Sent them $80 for. Mother’s Day/Birthday present. Never received it.
Highlighted
Contributor

Just got a message from Paypal on my dispute claim filed with them against this company 

ShoeLaunch, Inc. added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.

ShipperPitney Bowes->USPSTracking number92612927005359000000742841Shipping statusShipped

Seller
ShoeLaunch, Inc.

Shipping address - confirmed
<removed>

<removed>
United States

I'm the one who them the bogus  tracking number & shipping info in my complaint!!! I spelled it out that they sent me form letter tracking info waaay back May stating my items were waiting to be picked up by USPS yet never was! And that the company never followed up! Yet Paypal gives me the link to reach the company for support. A link I already told them doesn't work! Thanks for nothing Paypal. I only owe $200 on my PayPal account with a credit limit of  $4,0000.  When I pay it off I will no longer use Paypal for anything. If that's the only way I can pay I will pass. 

Highlighted
Contributor

They have my money also and no Quilt. I also was supposed to be a Mother's Day Gift! They did respond to my email with a form letter basically just excuses with none of the requested information provided. Was supposed to have been picked up at their shipping partner in California on May 21! It does not take over 2 weeks to go from California to the Southern United States!!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I also order a Quilt on May 9, 2020, The tracking info that was given to me "Hawthorne, Ca 950250, Pick up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting item->Your item was picked up by shipping partner at 3:53 pm on May 22.2020 in Hawthorne, CA 90250. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. I keep email the customer service and no response.  And I also live in CA this Hawthorne, CA is 2 1/2 hours from me. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Mine has said the same. I think everyone's has. This is ridiculous.
Highlighted
Contributor

I bought a blanket from this co have not received anything but an automated message says the same thing every time. How many people have they ripped off 🤬
Highlighted
Contributor

I also ordered a blanket April 2, 2020 $83 and still have nothing to show for it but anger and regret.