cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ShoeLaunch, Inc

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: ShoeLaunch, Inc

I also ordered a blanket April 2, 2020 $83 and still have nothing to show for it but anger and regret.
Highlighted

Ordered a blanket on March 27th for 82.90 have not received anything from shoelauch Inc.
Highlighted
Contributor

I also ordered a blanket on 5-3-20 shows picked up 5-22-20. Not moved since it shows shipped. Company does not respond to E-Mails.

No blanket but they got my money.

Highlighted
Contributor

Same issue her, they were posting on Facebook through another URL called - Ale-new.com

Had those fancy blankets on there for $80, so I bought one for my brother at the beginning of the month, received a series of "Omg the blanket is looking awesome!" type update emails, last one was the 12th to say it was almost finished

Noticed a tracking number on the 13th, but no information or update since then

Sent two emails via their contact us form, no reply.

There was another lady on Facebook who replied to the post to say she also ordered in March and never received anything.

Highlighted
Contributor

I also ordered from shoelaunch. A $100 quilt. 5/3/2020. Have not received it.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered on 5/3/20 a quilt.Only  AFTER I filed a dispute with Pay Pal it was shipped and was actually delivered! However my Sister ordered the identical item within minutes of my order. Never shipped Seller will not respond.

PAY PAL NEEDS TO BAN THEM FROM SELLING WITH PAY PAL FOR PAYMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered 2 "PREMIUM BLANKET". One with my name one with my daughters on May 1 and it is now June 1 and I haven't seen or heard anything. Is there anyone to file a complaint with? Does anyone know of a way to go about (at least) reporting these people so it doesn't keep happening? UGH!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

The FTC had a quick and easy complaint form. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Information#crnt
Highlighted
Contributor

I submitmy FTC form yesterday. There is no reason whatsoever PayPal should continue doing business with this compan.
Highlighted
Contributor

I also was scammed by this company recently sent in $200 order April 30th. It's now June 14th and I've received nothing nor heard from them. Company name on website for order was ALEstore. Name once confirmation came back was ShoeLaunch Inc. For some of us , I'd said they use the other name to avoid being found out until they get your money.