ShoeLaunch, Inc

Spirit9
Contributor
Contributor

This company takes orders for all kinds of merchandise but sends nothing and ignores all questions. Can't they be blocked from using PayPal.? I stupidly assumed it was a legit company because they accept PayPal.Checked reviews after I ordered....no one has received there orders. They should be blocked from PayPay!

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

eastonh
Contributor
Contributor

They have my money also and no Quilt. I also was supposed to be a Mother's Day Gift! They did respond to my email with a form letter basically just excuses with none of the requested information provided. Was supposed to have been picked up at their shipping partner in California on May 21! It does not take over 2 weeks to go from California to the Southern United States!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Angela238
Contributor
Contributor

I also order a Quilt on May 9, 2020, The tracking info that was given to me "Hawthorne, Ca 950250, Pick up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting item->Your item was picked up by shipping partner at 3:53 pm on May 22.2020 in Hawthorne, CA 90250. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. I keep email the customer service and no response.  And I also live in CA this Hawthorne, CA is 2 1/2 hours from me. 

Login to Me Too

Lacey1337
Contributor
Contributor
Mine has said the same. I think everyone's has. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

Andybeth
Contributor
Contributor

This organization is all BS and Pay Pal keeps sending them money.  In the process of dropping Pay Pal and going on the internet about the BS Pay Pal condones.  Why belong to Pay Pal????????

Login to Me Too

JessSic
Same tracking info for me. Been sitting there since june 6
Login to Me Too

Looneybee54
Contributor
Contributor
I bought a blanket from this co have not received anything but an automated message says the same thing every time. How many people have they ripped off 🤬
Login to Me Too

KimberlyStaley
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a blanket April 2, 2020 $83 and still have nothing to show for it but anger and regret.
Login to Me Too

momoracky
Contributor
Contributor
Too many people have been ripped off , WHY doesn’t PAYPAL put a stop to it ???
Login to Me Too

1033shanno
Ordered a blanket on March 27th for 82.90 have not received anything from shoelauch Inc.
Login to Me Too

rgabal
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered a blanket on 5-3-20 shows picked up 5-22-20. Not moved since it shows shipped. Company does not respond to E-Mails.

No blanket but they got my money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.