ShoeLaunch Inc is a fraudulent company and PayPal is assisting its fraud

After ordering a throw blanket of one type, I received something totally different from ShoeLaunch, Inc. when contacted by email, the company told me it never received an order from me. When I provided the PayPal transaction number, date, etc. ShoeLaunch did not respond. I then went through the PayPal process. PayPal stated that ShoeLaunch, Inc. would refund my money if I sent the item back before October 11, 2020 wile providing me the return address - with my paying to return the item. I sent the item back through UPS and provided PayPal the tracking number. UPS said the item would arrive no later than October 10, 2020.  According to UPS tracking, ShoeLaunch, Inc. received the item from UPS on October 8, 2020, but refused to accept it. Today (also October 8, 2020) PayPal informed me that it was siding with ShoeLaunch, Inc. and closed the case. PayPal cut off 3 phone calls from me. ShoeLaunch,Inc. and PayPal must have some illegal connection since the decision was made without any contact with me. I continue to work on this case and am investigating the obvious fraud committed by both ShoeLaunch, Inc. and PayPal. As a retired federal attorney, I am confident that the crime and/or crimes committed by ShoeLaunch,Inc. and PayPal will be rectified under the law. Payback is a you-know-what, and it's heading the way of ShoeLaunch, Inc. AND PayPal. There is a law against conspiracy to commit fraud which in this case would not be hard to prove at all.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a 32 oz thermal cup personalized with family member's name and a dragonfly design wrapped on the cup. When I received it they had printed the wrap and then split it in two pieces because it wouldn't cover the cup. As a result there is a 2" strip of bare white plastic on either side of the cup. Shoelaunch had sent pictures of what finished product would look like so I filed a dispute on basis that the product was substantially different that what was offered. Provided pictures of the product with my dispute showing the sides of cup. After 30 days PayPal notified me dispute denied. No explanation. I wrote back and was told it was because it was a custom order. Forget the fact that it was rigged together and not at all like picture.
Login to Me Too

sparkydave716
New Community Member

I had a charge from this company in October, which I did not make, and disputed it with PayPal. PayPal said they would remove the transaction and clear things up. I paid my account when it was due, which was the fraudulent charge, in November. I'm still trying to get this resolved. I've had problems with fraudulent charges years past with PayPal and gave them a second chance recently. I'm closing all accounts asap. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.