HELP ME PLEASE HOW DO I CHANGE FROM NOT RECEIVED TO ITEM NOT WHAT I BOUGHT/DESCRIBED

RHEAOFSUNSHINE
Contributor
Contributor

March 8th I purchased an item and immediately noticed red flag afterwards. Because when I received an email from the company with tracking info and hit this it went to a 404 page not found. I immediately reported this issue with PayPal and to date it is still in resolution center as item not received which I did not receive till April in a brown box no shipping information however when I opened box it was LED light just not a spider farmer 1000 I purchased. I received email's from this company stating they have been having issue's with the company and sorry for the wrong item would I keep it and they would give me 10% off then next email was 20% off because I was clearly stating to them the item they sent was not valued even close to what I had already paid them even with this money given back. I stated I wanted to return the item for a refund. They stated do not return item as they will not be responsible if lost because it was not shipped from what label states. Nevermind there was no label. I have asked more than once for an address and all I have gotten is the discount and not to return. Now I RECEIVED AN EMAIL LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER SPOKEN ABOUT THIS ISSUE with wanting a picture etc. In their own email they stated they shipped incorrect item. I have submitted this to PAYPAL in live support trying to get help with this as they have no way of allowing me to escalate to a claim because it is still showing resolution with the companies answer only with a fed ex transaction number nothing else. I am beyond frustrated have never felt so scammed by the company that sells items they clearly know they do not have and scam through PAYPAL by just submitting a tracking number and leaving the purchaser in limbo. I am out $79.90 still and nothing is being done to help me even after showing the email's in on line support!! So buyer's beware 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Betbot
New Community Member

My email states the reason as different to what I ordered, but I haven't even received it, and I don't know how to get it changed

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.