ShoeLaunch, Inc

Spirit9
Contributor
Contributor

This company takes orders for all kinds of merchandise but sends nothing and ignores all questions. Can't they be blocked from using PayPal.? I stupidly assumed it was a legit company because they accept PayPal.Checked reviews after I ordered....no one has received there orders. They should be blocked from PayPay!

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

Kellym7075
Contributor
Contributor

Shoelaunch should definitely be blocked from PayPal. I bought a softball quilt in April for my daughter and have yet to receive it but my $100 is gone. They used the name “summerlife pro” but when I issued a dispute claim they came up ShoeLaunch. 

Login to Me Too

Cleolem7
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered shoes on May 16th, same thing..held up in Bloomington California! They are making a fortune off scamming people! What else can we do? Is there any way at all to get our money back? 

Login to Me Too

AdamPD
Contributor
Contributor

Mine shows as being stuck in California also.

2020-06-13 02:05

HAWTHORNE, CA 90250, Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item -> Your item was picked up by a shipping partner at 2:05 am on June 13, 2020 in HAWTHORNE, CA 90250. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

I have a feeling they book pickup/delivery requests via USPS so they can get a legitimate tracking number, but never actually give the item to USPS.

They seem to trade under three different names that I'm aware of.

Ale-new

ShoeLaunch, Inc.

and
custom-printed-apparel.net
The phone number that shows on the Paypal dispute just goes to a voicemail saying all operators are busy, contact us via the website support link.
Login to Me Too

Cleolem7
Contributor
Contributor
Update: After reporting these guys to the federal trade commission it seems that my long lost package hung to dry in California found its way to me within 5 days. Coincidence ? Perhaps but I did get my product.
Login to Me Too

rubyredjewel
Contributor
Contributor

I'm now leery of paying for anything  I buy online with Paypal. The only reason I started was I used to shop a lot on ebay. Now that I've been scammed by this so called ShoeLaunch company one of PayPal's  suggestions to avoid it in future is  use your credit card for online shopping.  Well then why bother with Paypal at all? I thought they also looked out for the customer! 

Login to Me Too

Luvblues
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal better protect us. !! Bs they are not investing them. Does anyone get there money back ??
Login to Me Too

AdamPD
Contributor
Contributor

I've used Paypal as a necessary evil for nearly 2 decades and I've never had a positive outcome in which I have been ripped off.

But that's why I always use my credit card when making purchases over say $50, because if Paypal won't help, then my CC will.

As a result Paypal I believe lose money, because they incur a chargeback fee, which is why I always try and go through Paypal's dispute process first.

Login to Me Too

eastonh
Contributor
Contributor

Well since i started the dispute process it seems that my package is slowly making it's way across the US.  Tho USPS has yet to actually put their hands on it. This is the tracking history 

July 2, 2020, 11:41 am
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
GREENWOOD, IN 46143 
Shipping Partner:  PITNEY BOWES
Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 11:41 am on July 2, 2020 in GREENWOOD, IN 46143. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

July 1, 2020, 3:08 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
GREENWOOD, IN 46143 

June 22, 2020, 10:34 am
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
BLOOMINGTON, CA 92316 

May 21, 2020, 3:12 am
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item
HAWTHORNE, CA 90250 

Now we just wait and see what happens. I will keep everyone posted on the progress. Maybe affirmative action is  what is needed to make Shoelaunch honor their commitments. A Blessed, Happy and Safe 4TH to all!

Login to Me Too

TS55
Contributor
Contributor
I have also ordered a quilt from this company that was supposed to be received by the 29th of june...have not received any quilt nor any correspondence from ShoeLaunch,Inc...and why is PayPal still accepting payments from customers if there are so many complaints against ShoeLaunch,Inc...??? ANSWERS PLEASE...
Login to Me Too

Bnpell
I order items to and have not received them for over $80.00. They should not be allowed on PayPal if not legit
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.