ShoeLaunch, Inc

Spirit9
Contributor
Contributor

This company takes orders for all kinds of merchandise but sends nothing and ignores all questions. Can't they be blocked from using PayPal.? I stupidly assumed it was a legit company because they accept PayPal.Checked reviews after I ordered....no one has received there orders. They should be blocked from PayPay!

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

BigRedGray
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal needs to investigate this company. As of now they have over $100 of my money. It was supposed to be a mother's day present. I have nothing
Login to Me Too

Missneinag
I agree!! Ordered some shoes and have not received anything from them.
Login to Me Too

Jonellis66
New Community Member
I ordered shoes 2 months ago and when I ordered them within a few days they sent an email stating they were getting ready to ship, but they never showed up. They do not return phone calls or emails. Need to be removed
Login to Me Too

TammyW1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Sent them $80 for. Mother’s Day/Birthday present. Never received it.
Login to Me Too

rubyredjewel
Contributor
Contributor

Just got a message from Paypal on my dispute claim filed with them against this company 

ShoeLaunch, Inc. added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.

ShipperPitney Bowes->USPSTracking number92612927005359000000742841Shipping statusShipped

Seller
ShoeLaunch, Inc.

Shipping address - confirmed
<removed>

<removed>
United States

I'm the one who them the bogus  tracking number & shipping info in my complaint!!! I spelled it out that they sent me form letter tracking info waaay back May stating my items were waiting to be picked up by USPS yet never was! And that the company never followed up! Yet Paypal gives me the link to reach the company for support. A link I already told them doesn't work! Thanks for nothing Paypal. I only owe $200 on my PayPal account with a credit limit of  $4,0000.  When I pay it off I will no longer use Paypal for anything. If that's the only way I can pay I will pass. 

Login to Me Too

KelseyM21
New Community Member
File another claim or call them. I filed a claim a month ago, and it was ruled in Favor. Anytime i see the shoes i wanted or an ad for another product from this company i report it on Facebook for fraud.
Login to Me Too

momoracky
Contributor
Contributor
I am in exactly the same position , scam tracking info sent as a reply to wanting a refund , Will advise everyone to avoid and also to avoid PAyPal if they don’t improve their game . Shocking to think this company still operates through PAYPAL with all the complaints
Login to Me Too

ddonned
New Community Member

After seeing the complaints here, I immediately filed a claim with Paypal and my credit card co. Credit card issued a temp credit.

Login to Me Too

micheyfred
Contributor
Contributor
Going through the same thing now with this company!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.