Seller NOR PayPal responding

tereka62
New Community Member

I made 3 payments, ( the 3rd was a mistake) / I open dispute as unauthorized/ PayPal declined it/ I can't reopen. 

Seller nor PayPal are responding and the chat is a joke/ the phone number takes for ever. 

any advise 3 Charges3 Charges

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tereka62 

Unauthorized claim is for when someone broke into your account and did something. This is not the case. A mistake payment is not unauthorized. 

And since you paid as Friends and Family option indicated by the "Money Sent" status, there is no refund or purchase protection. Friends and family payment option is considered a gift payment. Be careful when using that option. Use goods and services to retain purchase protection.

Click "report a problem" in the transaction that you did not file a claim on, see if there is option for reporting billing error and then click duplicate charge option:

I have a billing issue  

Report issues with transaction amount, duplicate charges, refunds or canceled subscriptions.

If not, sorry. Nothing you can do.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tereka62 

Unauthorized claim is for when someone broke into your account and did something. This is not the case. A mistake payment is not unauthorized. 

And since you paid as Friends and Family option indicated by the "Money Sent" status, there is no refund or purchase protection. Friends and family payment option is considered a gift payment. Be careful when using that option. Use goods and services to retain purchase protection.

Click "report a problem" in the transaction that you did not file a claim on, see if there is option for reporting billing error and then click duplicate charge option:

I have a billing issue  

Report issues with transaction amount, duplicate charges, refunds or canceled subscriptions.

If not, sorry. Nothing you can do.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.