Scam website- OCCOB.com??

Mia451
New Community Member
I bought promo shoes for $45 from the Occob.com website and it’s been 2 weeks I have not received a package without any confirmation email or tracking number. Does anyone know if this website is a scam??
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Mva_123
If there is not a telephone located on those websites don't buy from there. I keep emailing them and never answered. Look up the company on line before you ordered. I ordered my shoes in March and didn't receive them until June. Now I research all those companies. Most is them are out of china
Login to Me Too

Masu88
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I would have searched this site before buying their shoes. I got the shoes but they are cheap and smell like petroleum products. I emailed I wanted to return them. They would not send me a return address at first. When they did, they sent me an address in China and said I needed to send them a tracking number which means the return postage will cost as much as the shoes. Total rip off!! Don’t buy them.
Login to Me Too

punkyfishgirl63
Contributor
Contributor
I too believe this is a scam. I believe the only positive feedback regarding OCCOB is manufactured by themselves. I wish I'd never seen this FB advert and to confirm my disbelief a friend has now said they received some AWFUL fake Roy Bans instead of trainers and lost her money as a result as these were the tracked order. I no some idiot claimed that Crime doesn't pay..,., But, really?
Login to Me Too

Khamir12
Contributor
Contributor
I want you to know that since I first posted I reported to the fraud dept of the rcmp in Canada. They confirmed it was a scam. I did finally receive the shoes but was advised to throw them out as they were made of smelly toxic material and were 3 sizes to small. I launched a dispute with PayPal which was at first denied because OcCOB proved I’d received but then I called and got them to look at the fraud investigation and they immediately refunded money because they have started to receive a lot of complaints. So I recommend you all dispute now
Login to Me Too

DrTMD
Contributor
Contributor
With all these complaints PayPal should remove them. They sent me their address to return the shoes and when I did google search the address was a scam. Now if I send the shoes back they will not receive it and they will tell me that they have not received the shoes so no refunds can be given. The entire business is shady. I will not use PayPal as their customer support policy is equally shady. Also note just because a website has address and phone number does not mean that they are authentic. No phone number game over if there is a phone number call the number and see if some one picks up if not game over. Good bye to pay pal for ever.
Login to Me Too

PolarisTLX
New Community Member
I actually got my shoes! Legit customer from Guelph, Ontario Canada (happy to prove it if people have questions). I was worried but took a chance anyways cause it was not expensive and the designs are really nice. Took almost 2 months, (1 month of that was they were stuck at the Toronto airport, till I emailed them, then the shoes suddenly got unstuck from the airport I guess). I want to write a positive review for OCCOB but their social media pages are now down? I guess that's not confidence inducing.
Login to Me Too

brettdebt
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, 2/25/2021 Bernie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.