Scam website- OCCOB.com??

Mia451
New Community Member
I bought promo shoes for $45 from the Occob.com website and it’s been 2 weeks I have not received a package without any confirmation email or tracking number. Does anyone know if this website is a scam??
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Khamir12
Contributor
Contributor

Yup.  Sent me a fake tracking number when I pushed for it.  I've reported them to the Canadian Government Fraud Dept

Login to Me Too

Prog11
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me. Paypal Payment for shoes was sent to personal email linked to SDCK Technology, which was just registered in July. Email address is from China. I never received confirmation of my purchase or tracking info, just confirmation from Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Snowman0011
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased in a rush and then only after thought this looks suspect, nothing since i ordered. 

Did you guys get any money back from paypal or any goods?

Login to Me Too

Blue_line
New Community Member
I'm not sure if it is a spam/scam website or not, but you can buy OCCOB shoes from Amazon for the same price. I once purchased something from an ad on Instagram that took almost 6 weeks to arrive; no email confirmation or receipt either. It took so long that I forgot that I even bought it.
Login to Me Too

qb98059
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for your information. I was ready to order 3 pairs of boots from Occob. Thank goodness I decided to read reviews first. You all saved me $159. THANK YOU!!!

Login to Me Too

gratefulbart
New Community Member

I checked out this site a couple of days ago while I was waiting for my order but my shoes arrived today and I love them. They look and feel great. It took a couple of weeks but they got here. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to track the order so some old-fashioned patience is required.

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Jock38
New Community Member

I ordered shoes from Occob and had no problems. I emailed them asking for a tracking number and received a reply the next day.

My shoes arrived today after about 3 weeks.  Therefore they are not a scam company.

Login to Me Too

M217
New Community Member
After I check out finding that they charge me $25 extra on my account. And didn't send me any confirmation email or any tracking number.I sent them email but no reply. I don't think they will deliver my product. This is scam website. I find this website on my Facebook advertising. After purchasing the product, website disappear from my Facebook .100% scam sites. Careful guys.
Login to Me Too

Snowman0011
Contributor
Contributor

Well i posted above a few weeks ago - and yesterday i received my products!

So it took a few weeks and in the end i got the shoes, so not a scam website it seems. Just badly run

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.