Scam, lost $140 and case closed

ReelFast
New Community Member
Never received a $140 purchase and PayPal closed the case 4 times. Company was a scam and other users claim same problem. They take your money and wait till PayPal refund period expired and then go dark!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

cchien777
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  I lost $683 on a computer never received.  File a complaint on Jan 25, which was estimated to be resolved by Feb. 9.  However, I didn't hear from PayPal for two weeks.  Tried to call, but there was a long waiting time.  Tried to send a message, but went trough many hoops getting autoreply indefinitely.  Finally getting to be able to send a message, nicely ask for the status, and received a reply saying the case is under review.   Waited for any week,  sent another messages, but never got any reply.    Repeated the same process several times, and again never got any reply.   Sent feedbacks, no reply either.   I also notice that estimation date for resolution was extended to Feb 17, then Feb 22, Feb 26, then to Feb 28.  Any suggestion how to deal with PayPal's delaying strategy to make getting refund impossible?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.