cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Highlighted

Re: Quilt purchase

I haven't received my quilt either. I checked my paypal and no record of the money being taken out, so I checked my bank and yet again, no record of it being taken out of that one. I am confused, because I recieved an email a few weeks ago about my quilt being processed.
Highlighted
Contributor

I can't get paypal to refund me...I never received my quilt...I keep disputing and they deny me even though this is so obvious that this company has scammed tons of people. 

Highlighted

Yay for you!.  I just got ripped off by Printabel, too. I couldn't believe the piece of junk that came from them.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Me too
Highlighted
Contributor

I also hot a cheap made quilt when I ask to return it they said I would have to send it to china that would cost me $108. They ship from a warehouse in new Jersey but you can not return it there this is a cheap scam .not a reputable company
Contributor

I agree it is a scam.

I recognized it as a scam within 2 weeks and notified Paypal.  I requested a refund based on the lies being told by the seller - that it was shipped and being tracked by DHL.  The DHL picture was a static picture of DHL - should be illegal to do that, and the tracking number did not exist.

Paypal kept me hanging for about 2 months, and I am still being left in the air about what will happen.  The kept moving the resolution date until after the 60 day window, and until I acknowledged the 2 pieces of cheap fabric sewn together had arrived at my house.

It cost $23.50 to ship to HK, and I entered the Tracking number from the post office with all information.  Yet, Paypal now says they need for the seller to acknowledge receipt, but if they don't ever acknowledge receipt, at some point they will review the situation again.

I am upset at being scammed, but more upset that "My Paypal" is treating me this way. 

I grew up using paypal, and believed it was on my side.

My bad.

Highlighted
Contributor

I just checked paypal and waiting for a call back.  It shows only one 99.90 in dispute and was told they would dispute 2 of the ones I was charged for.

I don't know wth is going on!!!! GRRRRRR

Highlighted
New Community Member

I filed a dispute on my paypal account.  The man I dealt with at Paypal was awesome.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Email from PayPal decision in my favor and full refund. Everyone needs to keep pushing.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

I initially posted 1/18/2019 about a quilt purchase via facebook.    Of course the quilt never arrived, and the so called quilt company were making crap up  with delay tactics.  Needless to say, I alerted PayPal (and facebook) 1/18.   This for a purchase and charge 11/29/18.     WELL, GOOD NEWS!  after filing a dispute with PAYPAL , they acknowledged the scam as legit, and appropriately refunded my money.    Kudos to paypal on this recognition and refund.      Big businesses like PayPal and Facebook (both on the stock exchanges) should not be enabling fraud- for the long term health of their businesses.   I wish you all the best , and if you need any advice let me/us know.

Tags (1)