Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

ChrisS6
New Community Member
I just called Paypal yesterday about this company and not receiving the quilt that I ordered. The woman was really nice and she said that since the tracking info. I received hasn't been updated since Jan. 24th., it's obvious that I never got it. I followed the help and support link at the bottom of the order confirmation email that I received from them. I had a quick answer when I called. I hope they get things straightened out for you.
Login to Me Too

Violet3164
Contributor
Contributor

I’m in, just tell me where to sign.

Login to Me Too

DESIB23
I haven't received my quilt either. I checked my paypal and no record of the money being taken out, so I checked my bank and yet again, no record of it being taken out of that one. I am confused, because I recieved an email a few weeks ago about my quilt being processed.
Login to Me Too

kerryldaniels
Contributor
Contributor

I can't get paypal to refund me...I never received my quilt...I keep disputing and they deny me even though this is so obvious that this company has scammed tons of people. 

Login to Me Too

sandyag

Yay for you!.  I just got ripped off by Printabel, too. I couldn't believe the piece of junk that came from them.  

Login to Me Too

Sue20020
Contributor
Contributor

Scobeydoo
Contributor
Contributor
I also hot a cheap made quilt when I ask to return it they said I would have to send it to china that would cost me $108. They ship from a warehouse in new Jersey but you can not return it there this is a cheap scam .not a reputable company
Login to Me Too

scvoter
Contributor
Contributor

I agree it is a scam.

I recognized it as a scam within 2 weeks and notified Paypal.  I requested a refund based on the lies being told by the seller - that it was shipped and being tracked by DHL.  The DHL picture was a static picture of DHL - should be illegal to do that, and the tracking number did not exist.

Paypal kept me hanging for about 2 months, and I am still being left in the air about what will happen.  The kept moving the resolution date until after the 60 day window, and until I acknowledged the 2 pieces of cheap fabric sewn together had arrived at my house.

It cost $23.50 to ship to HK, and I entered the Tracking number from the post office with all information.  Yet, Paypal now says they need for the seller to acknowledge receipt, but if they don't ever acknowledge receipt, at some point they will review the situation again.

I am upset at being scammed, but more upset that "My Paypal" is treating me this way. 

I grew up using paypal, and believed it was on my side.

My bad.

Login to Me Too

kaykay13
Contributor
Contributor

I just checked paypal and waiting for a call back.  It shows only one 99.90 in dispute and was told they would dispute 2 of the ones I was charged for.

I don't know wth is going on!!!! GRRRRRR

Login to Me Too

dp15
New Community Member

I filed a dispute on my paypal account.  The man I dealt with at Paypal was awesome.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.