Problem with seller

SimonAHermansen
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not sure what is the right thing to do, I've been talking with a seller and I have transfered my money but because he didn't respond for 2 days (where he said he would send it right after I sent the money he stopped responding) after maybe like 8 days he has finally sent what seems like a package (he has no receipt but sent a picture of the box scared he just made a fake box in hope I would take the claim down) should I wait for it to arrive (can take 6-10 days) he's sending from Denmark to the US. My question is if I should keep the claim until I receive it or what should I do. Thank you for taking time to help

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SimonAHermansen

Keep the dispute open. Do not close it, if you do, it can't be re-opened. And escalate to a claim within 20 days of opening the dispute to keep the case open. Only close disputes when you either receive a refund or what you ordered to your satisfaction. You can change the dispute reason to Item Not as Described if you received something entirely different from what you ordered.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

SimonAHermansen
Contributor
Contributor

What if he's asking for the money now, would you say it's the right thing to do to keep it open? He seems nice, but at the same time he's "too nice" and a very bad communicater. He only responds if I tell him I will escalate it and he has made a ton of excuses. He was supposed to send it the 21st of December and it he finally managed to (maybe) send something today.

@sharpiemarker

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.