Permanent Account Restriction - PLEASE HELP ME

livelimitless
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I have been using Paypal as my primary banking account since they allowed direct deposit. My ENTIRE payroll check went into Paypal and now I have received a message that my funds are locked for 180 days. I have no gas, no food, no nothing. You have taken my entire paycheck. How is this even legal? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

livelimitless
Contributor
Contributor

I TRUSTED paypal because I loved the service. Now, they freeze my account after I commit to putting my Payroll into their hands? WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@livelimitless 

Hi,

Sorry this is happening to you. PayPal is not a bank, if their system sense risk, they can freeze the account, that is why you link a bank or withdrawal-able debit card to transfer out or direct deposit your pay at a real bank. Talk to your employer to change your direct deposit to a different bank account. Yep, will have to wait 180 days to withdrawal what you have in PayPal. In the meantime, file a case with bbb.org to get an appeal for your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

livelimitless
Contributor
Contributor

Then why are they advertising direct deposit for payroll. I loved the service and now my entire payroll has been frozen. What am I supposed to do for my family? How am I supposed to get gas and go to work? What the hell is this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.