Paypal took 70 eur from my mastercard without any reason!!!!

aki2910
Contributor
Contributor

It was charged on 30.11  PAYPAL *PAYPAL[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]in mastercard statement there was no any info about dispute and automatic payments..Wrote to Paypal but still no answer..I will probably close Paypal account cause its totally unreliable..U never now what could happen..

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

aki2910
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry didnt updated info it  was bank technical error..Called Paypal but there wasnt any info i Paypal system it was error from my bank ...

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_paula

Hi @aki2910

If you are seeing a payment that you do not recognise then please go to your Resolution centre on your PayPal account and report this transaction. If you are not seeing the payment on your PayPal account then please call us so we can help you locate it. To call us just click on the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Thanks for your post, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too
Solved

aki2910
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry didnt updated info it  was bank technical error..Called Paypal but there wasnt any info i Paypal system it was error from my bank ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.