Paypal stole money without any explanation

Andrii247
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have a really terrible situation with PayPal. I don`t even know what to do. Short story of my situation. I`m providing services for studets for all over the world with editing and proofreading thei academic papers. There is no any word about this type of business in the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy, if somebody want to check, I have posted the link. This type of business is NOT ilegal for PayPal. Anyway, 6 month ago my account was limited for some reason wihout any explanation.

Here is the screenshot link: http://prntscr.com/q8gr5e

Ok, it`s not a problem, my business is totally legal and I`m started to collect payments with another service, while I was waiting to withdraw the amount from my PayPal account after 180 days, as they promised. And now what I see, one week ago, PayPal just take the money without any explanation, whithout any email, nothing!

Here is the screenshot link: http://prntscr.com/q8gug6

They just took my money and as you can see, according to PayPal Acceptable Use Policy.

This is totally fraud actions. I know all my customers, they didn`t refund the amount to my clients, they just took my money and that is all.

I will try to tell this situation to all media. This is really horrible!

!IMPORTANT! When I started using their service, they know that I`m using PayPal to collect payment from my customers for academic editing services. This is totally legal and they still didn`t have ANY word about this type of business in their legal page.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Andrii247 

Hmmm, it appears to be a fine. You're being charged a fine for violating the Acceptable Use Policy. In the User Agreement that we agreed to, it says that we agree that $2500 per transaction is reasonable. But the first screenshot said something about inconsistencies with the user agreement so there is something that you are doing that is violating the user agreement if not the Acceptable Use Policy. And there are literally over hundreds to over a thousand  things we can be doing to violate that we may not be aware of but is related.

You will need to contact customer service about how to get information on this. You may need to legally ask PayPal for this info so seek help from a lawyer if you want to find out.

It says go to the Resolution Center for help with this transaction, to settle a dispute or open a claim.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.