Paypal not properly investigating the dispute... its one sided... inefficient.

Spikeecom
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Members,
     I am a Buyer in Paypal. I bought a product on 25th nov 2019, the parcel was not delivered to me. I have opened a dispute on 7th of jan 2020, but it was closed by dispute team on 17th of jan stating it was delivered but I have given clearly in my dispute saying the parcel got delivered but that the tracking no which was given by the seller shows that it was delivered in Gurgaon but our delivery address was in Pune.  The seller has given some other fake tracking no... details attached.

The dispute team has mistakenly analysed the fake tracking no given by seller and considered it as delivered and closed my Dispute. 
        I need to re-open the dispute again. 

Transaction information:

Dispute Case ID: PP-D-51609495 

Transaction Amount: $ 16.59 USD 

Dispute Amount: $ 16.59 USD 

Transaction ID: 75374391X4681842F 

Transaction Date: 25 November 2019

Thanks,

Sivaganeshan <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Spikeecom, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a buyer claim is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented which was not considered during the original investigation. If you would like to appeal the outcome of a claim you may be able to do so within 10 days of case closure by following these steps:

1. Log in to your PayPal account at http://www.paypal.com
2. Click ‘Resolution Centre’ near the top of the page.
3. Select 'Closed cases' in the drop-down menu and find the claim you wish to view.
4. Click ‘Appeal’ in the action column.
5. Provide information for your appeal and follow the on-screen instructions.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.