Payments sent but no product

Lfc_lew
New Community Member

Hi I was on ebay and was looking to buy a product I messaged the seller who told me to buy on paypal which I agreed as its safest way I sent ten pound to buisnes which he told me he never got but to send 10 to freinds family so stupidly I did so now he has 20 quid and I've received no product the seller has deleted Ebay also had no feedback and only contact is his email which is not often he has td me on tbe 3rd day after opening a case he has refunded the money but this is a lie surely this is fraud and he needs investigating what are my options

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

FJ2005
New Community Member

I didn't buy through ebay, but from ForChics (forchics.com). It was a cosmetic product and they said they sent the product (from the US, which can take ages), but it was sent back. Australia Post had no record of the product arriving and I was not contacted. Anyway I made a case with PayPal and we went through the usual contacting the client, they said they'd send another one, but the case ran out before the allocated time, the product never arrived, so I've go no product and no case. The peeps, whoever they are, at ForChics, are laughing all the way to the bank. I give up!!!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi FJ2005, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

From your message, it sounds like the case was not escalated to a PayPal claim within the 20-day time-frame. You will be unable to re-open the case but please reach out to us by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter and we can look into this for you. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.