Resolution Not Investigated Properly

Texy
Contributor
Contributor
I recently made a purchase via a reputable seller. Fed ex was given the job to deliver my package. The package was misdelivered to the wrong address and shipped to Panama. I contacted fed ex on over 10 occasions and they admitted to delivering the package wrongfully and that the seller can open a claim with them ( only the seller can) to get some sort of reimbursement. The seller refused to on over 5 occasions. They are saying it was delivered and signed for and that thier part of the transaction done. I opened a claim via PayPal and paypal has denied it. I have all info needed to prove that it was delivered wrong. I even contacted the freight forwarder where the package was misdelivered to and they Claim that they did receive and ship it to Panama. I also have the GPS location scanned delivered via fed ex. This is upsetting that paypal didn't even investigate this issue properly and they somehow always side with the seller. Maybe being a reputable seller who knows. Now what do I do because as it stands I'm loosing $650USD and all the seller has to do was open a claim via Fed ex and I would of been refunded. Again I have all proof and documents to prove this. Can someone help me out here?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.