cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No refund from o CMH Network Technology Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

No refund from o CMH Network Technology Co., Ltd.

I wish that I had read these disputes before spending my money but I did not and now am out $39.98. It’s not a lot but I’m so disgusted that I got drawn into buying something off Instagram!
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: No refund from o CMH Network Technology Co., Ltd.

@Nkbhart 

Did you already file a dispute?

If not, locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) or Significantly Not As Described (SNAD) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Highlighted
Contributor

Yes, I just did that and also filed a dispute with the federal trade commission.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Contributor

I think we bought the same thing , did you buy a custom light that spelled out your name ??? Because I bought that off Instagram and the seller is ignoring me now !
Highlighted
Contributor

No I didn’t buy those. I bought these leather shoes that looked great in the pic, but came back as a cheaply made pair, not leather either. No one would wear them I’m sure, but the company had the audacity to suggest I give them away to my friends!
Highlighted
New Community Member

Does anyone have any contact info for this company? Bought a couple of dashcams that came with no instructions. Filed a dispute because I wanted a response and resolution since I wasn't sure how to set up the cameras. Online searches only seem to find different models. Learned my lesson to stay away from these FB ads.

Highlighted
Contributor

Contact info <removed>

Highlighted
New Community Member

Whatever you typed was removed… I was scammed $337 and in trying to resolve this… If you have contact information please share!
Highlighted
Contributor

Me too.... contacted PayPal but if what happened to you is the norm, I don’t expect any resolution. I spent £38 on something that I realised after was probably a fake item. I tried to cancel order with CMH immediately then aftern5 days was told they couldn’t as it had been shipped that day. If nothing comes of this I am going to report both CMH and PayPal to Trading Standards here in the UK.... oh and cancel my account with the latter.