PayPal and banning people

66fj45wagon
New Community Member

I got permanently banned from PayPal because they are against the constitution. They say I got banned for selling guns, ammo or gun parts. I have never sold guns, ammo or gun parts. I have purchased ammo and gun parts online before. You cannot buy a gun online, it has to go to a dealer with a license. I ordered some shoes last night from Cabelas/Bass Pro Shops. They are sell millions of boxes of ammo, guns parts and guns each year. I was **bleep** to find out that they still have PayPal. I guess its if PayPal makes millions of a business, they will not ban them. PayPal are such hypocrites.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@66fj45wagon 

Prohibited Activities

You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

relate to transactions involving  (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full

Doesn't say anything about selling, you can't use paypal to transact ammo etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RagnarHelsson
Contributor
Contributor
What people are asking is WHAT certain firearm parts or accessories? It says "certain" firearm parts and accessories but doesn't say what "certain" firearm parts and accessories those are. Are they stocks? Foregrips? Sights? Lasers? Mags? 80% frames? Powder? Reloading dies? Charging handles? BCGs? Trigger groups? Handguards? WHAT? TELL US SO WE CAN NOT BE IN VIOLATION. Or is it thst you guys leave it open ended so that AFTER the fact you can claim that the thing someone sold was one of the "certain" things that were forbidden so that you can ban anybody that you want who are selling ANY firearm related products? Or do you leave it open ended so that there is confusion and apprehension on the part of people so they will be afraid to sell ANY firearm related products lest they suddenly find themselves on the wrong side of your "acceptable use" policy?
Login to Me Too

Anouar01

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.