PayPal Won’t accept my Gov. Issue ID

Brandonhartman5
Contributor
Contributor

I have been waiting for awhile for my funds to finally become available and then I tried to transfer my balance to my girlfriends account and then PayPal locked my account, well after days of waiting on replies and getting nowhere with them even tho I provided them with my confirmation of my address, DOB, SSN, Sent them invoices from eBay, I finally go fed up and went to the dmv and got a replacement ID, They gave me a temporary that’s watermarked for security and all that jazz and said my plastic one will come in the mail, but for SOME reason PayPal won’t accept it and they keep playing games giving me the run around, talking bout their system won’t accept it, I said **bleep** the system, why not actually look at it and verify it yourself and stop relying so much on computers to do everything because the system is obviously flawed, Why would the dmv issue a temporary ID card that isn’t acceptable? Or maybe PayPal needs to get on board, becuase I can walk into ANY bank and withdrawal money with my VALID GOV. Issued TEMPORARY ID, I will never use PayPal after this gets sorted out finally and my plastic comes in the mail in 2-3 weeks, I’ll bet cash app doesn’t have these issues. I can call my bank and transfer 5,000 dollars over the phone but PayPal can’t unlock my account after being provided with my ID or after I’ve verified all my info. Somethings wrong there

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.