DS PAYPAL MSP/DIV

Confusef
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone knows about this "DS PAYPAL MSP/DIV" ??? I have this statement in my bank account that this "DS Paypal MSP/DIV" keeps on charging me!! They took $38.96 in my bank account TWICE. Now they took $48.67 again!! Where did my money go??!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Confusef 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Confusef 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Confusef
Contributor
Contributor
Where do isee the pre approved payments?? Coz I only see the automatic payments thank u btw!
Login to Me Too

Confusef
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass I only see the automatic payments not the pre approved payments 😞
Login to Me Too

jade48
New Community Member
have you found out what does this mean? I checked my bank statement and they charged me $32.40 for DS paypal MSP/div but when I checked my paypal statement its not showing that same amount there
Login to Me Too

Confusef
Contributor
Contributor
@jade48 Unfortunately, I never find out what's the reason why paypal charged me for that and I never got my money back. I also tried looking but I got nothing. 😞
Login to Me Too

genevievelrui
Contributor
Contributor
DS PAYPAL MSP/DIV , what is it? I have this statement in my account that this "DS Paypal MSP/DIV" . It tooks $2593.67 in my account.what can I do? I need to call the police?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.