Pay Pal did not review my evidence-can I appeal dispute decision?I rece

carswel95
Contributor
Contributor

I recently orderded an item and did not receive in a sufficient amount of time.   I contacted the shipper (email only no phone) and was given a tracking number.   I checked with the USPS and confirmed that a package had been delivered with this tracking number to an address that was not mine AND in a different county.

I contacted the post office and asked them if they possibly delivered my package to the wrong location and was told they only deliver to the scanned in location that was on the package (which was not my address.)

I contacted the shipper, who I found out was in a different country, to no avail they just kept sending me the same tracking number.

Next, I contacted Pay Pal and filed a dispute and told them about the address not being mine.   (My address is the same on my pay pal account, credit card account and drivers lic, etc).  I let them know that I had evidence that showed the delivery address if needed or they could check with the USPS and look at my account and see that the address was not the same.

Today, pay pal sided with the shipper and I just lost my money and received no shipment.    I feel like I was scammed by the shipper and by pay pal alike.    I also feel like pay pal did not consult or look at any of my evidence and just sided with the shipper.    Anyone could have seen that the address were different...Can I do anything to remedy this or appeal this decision.   I believe that if I could talk to someone at pay pal I could explain and show them the problem with the addresses   

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.