PP Careu

Oilpntr5
New Community Member

I Have placed an order for $55 and have a PayPal receipt and have heard nothing from this company concerning my order. It is for 3 Bras.  

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

awesomedebbie
New Community Member

Paypal has some kind of weird business with this company. BEWARE. REPORTING AND FILING LEGAL CHARGES

Login to Me Too

Nae-Nae
Contributor
Contributor
I, also, purchased 3 bras from this seller on March 21, 2019. I have a PayPal receipt for $55.72. I have not heard anything from this seller since I made the purchase. I am very upset about it! Apparently, I’m not the only one that’s been shafted by this seller.
Login to Me Too

Nae-Nae
Contributor
Contributor
It’s been 36 days since I place my order.
Login to Me Too

gjconsult
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased one bra on March 21,2019.  Funds immediately charged against Paypal.  After 2 weeks I sent an inquiry about shipping.  3 days later I received an automated response 'due to high demand we are processing a lot of orders.  Please be patient'.  Shipping information will be sent via email.  Sent another inquiry one week later and received the same automated response. 

Paypal pays to PP.Careu but website is bsubuy.com.  

After 30 days I created a Dispute in Paypal and sent numerous emails asking to cancel the order.  I received a different response that the item had been shipped already.  Replied back that I have received NO INFORMATION about shipping as promised in earlier emails.  Please cancel order

One day later I received an email with a SF Express tracking number.  When the tracking number was researched, there was 'no information' available from the shipping department.  This number is not valid and there is no tracking.  At this point the Seller claims they have shipped the item, but it is not traceable and there is no delivery date provided by anyone.

So, after 3 tries to cancel order, including filing a dispute with Paypal, they have ignored the cancellation request and suddenly have 'shipped' the item without any proof that it has been shipped.  

Do not purchase from this company

Login to Me Too

schevalier
Contributor
Contributor

Same story for me: Since I did not get any update for my order placed through BSubuy (the name should have alerted me!) I googled their name and found this forum. Based on all the information here, I sent them emails requesting to cancel my order + a refund (still within 14 days of purchase)

They replied that they had received lots of orders etc and to be patient, to which I replied that I had read this excuse here and definitely wished to cancel my order. Then obviously it just so happens that my parcel gets shipped, with a link to the French postal service and a tracking number which is not recognised.

Sadly this is a scam

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @schevalier,

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble with this transaction. I recommend opening a dispute against the transaction to work towards receiving your item or a refund. Just go to the Resolution Center, click Report a Problem, and then follow the steps to file a dispute. 

I hope this information helps. 

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

schevalier
Contributor
Contributor

I did on the 15th, so fingers crossed.

I hope there is something that can be done to stop them abusing people like that !

Login to Me Too

blauhexchen
They're e-mail box is full. I tried several times and get the same result. No e-mails get through.
Login to Me Too

DanniE55
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 pair of boots on Oct. 3 and not received them. Contacted them. They say they are being shipped
Login to Me Too

DanniE55
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to canel this order and couldn't cause it is already been shipped but the tracking number doesn't work. Try is 2 or 3 days. I will never order from a small company again too risky
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.