PP Careu

Oilpntr5
New Community Member

I Have placed an order for $55 and have a PayPal receipt and have heard nothing from this company concerning my order. It is for 3 Bras.  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Oilpntr5 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Oilpntr5 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

GeoC
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a claim with Paypal against nondelivery from PPcare.   PPCare furnished a UPS tracking number which UPS says is invalid.  Paypal then ruled in favor of the seller saying it had been delivered.  So much for ordering through Paypal to feel more secure.  Now I can't get anything further from Paypal to even let them know this.  Obviously they did not check this number.  And of course PPcare will not respond either.

Login to Me Too

Okanye13
Contributor
Contributor
This company is a scam. Following ordering from another merchant and noticing this merchant showing up on PayPal I emailed the original merchant and received numerous undelivered emails. I immediately contact PayPal by phone and was able to dispute the charge and advise that both companies were fraudulent and receive a refund. PayPal told me that if they send you a tracking and you don’t receive in the timeframe allotted, they will also give you a refund. I’d try calling PayPal again and provide them the information.
Login to Me Too

krazek83
Contributor
Contributor
PP Careu and Modcloth are rip offs and scammers. PayPal needs to revoke their privileges.
Login to Me Too

Tigris1973
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. PayPal doesn’t look into the fact that more than one person has had this happen. Or even if the company is legit. You think you are purchasing a product safely, but PayPal doesn’t help out when it goes south
Login to Me Too

StacyMcCaskill
Contributor
Contributor

Yes PayPal has NO INTEREST in banning this company or in refunding any of the money that was stolen from us, dedicated and honest users of this payment platform.  PayPal is ridiculous in their handling of this case.  There are hundreds of people who have raised this concern --how many more thousands also had this problem but it was too much trouble to complain.  Clearly our demands, complaints, filing of protests ARE INDEED A WASTE OF TIME because this is going NO WHERE!  PayPal is supporting SCAMMERS.   

Login to Me Too

Scottysgirl416
New Community Member
Had the same happen to me. Ordered Nov 6, for $95 never received order and when I tried to go through PayPal to resolve, the company sent them a shipping number which was not valid with said shipping courier. Company told me to contact courier and courier didn’t have record of shipping number and referred me back to seller, at which point selller quit responding. To date, I’m out $95 and still no word from seller. I did my own digging into this “company” and they appear to do this to a lot of people and centered in none other than CHINA. Why am I not surprised.. I wouldn’t doubt that PayPal won’t resolve these issues with buyers because they get a kickback from each sale they make that makes it worth **bleep** over the buyer.
Login to Me Too

GeoC
Contributor
Contributor

I did escalate to a claim.  That was my explanation as to what happened with the claim.  It was denied as PPCare said it was shipped.  PPCare has since requested additional money for shipping.  Which I (probably stupidly) sent.  Still no delivery.

Login to Me Too

Tigris1973
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a dispute because I ordered 3 pairs of jeans and never received them. Just about three weeks after opening a dispute, they replied to PayPal with a tracking number. PayPal has decided that it’s accurate without asking me if I ever received my items, which I have not. Now, I’m out over $100. PP Careu is a fraud and has since shut down their website (shesjeans) that I ordered through so I can’t even track my order.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.