PP Careu

Oilpntr5
New Community Member

I Have placed an order for $55 and have a PayPal receipt and have heard nothing from this company concerning my order. It is for 3 Bras.  

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Louise-H

I ordered one of their bras about  5 weeks ago and have not received my order yet even though it has already been paid.I emailed the seller and have not received a reply yet. I’m starting to wonder if this is a legitimate company!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Louise-H 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gjconsult
Contributor
Contributor

Providing an update to the one bra I ordered March 21, 2019.  As previously stated, the Seller suddenly shipped my item after I filed an official dispute with Paypal.  I was sent a shipment tracking order, but the item was not picked up by SF Express until 4 days after they said they shipped the item.  It has finally arrived to Los Angeles, 10 days after ship date and is in 'Custom Clearance'.  I will report back when the item is officially received and I have checked the quality.

Just a warning to everyone.  Your item will not be shipped for at least 5 weeks after order.  And that is only if you start raising a fuss, emailing and filing disputes to Paypal.

Their promise on website... ships 8-10 days

Login to Me Too

Elayne2

I ordered a bra more than a month ago on April 16. I have had my PayPal account charged but STILL have not received my bra or heard anything from the company. Very disappointed. 

Login to Me Too

gjconsult
Contributor
Contributor

Final Update on my order from Bsubuy and/or PPCareU

I received the bra 15 days after they said it shipped.  First they said it shipped and then it was in some kind of limbo for 3 days.  Then it finally showed up on SF Express with the tracking number that they had just picked it up.  It sat in Hong Kong for 5 days, then shipped and then was in customs in Los Angeles for 2 days and finally arrived.  So, the total to receive one item was 7 weeks.  Only after emailing continuously and filing a dispute.

They sent the wrong color and the bra is not comfortable and does not fit right.  I give up at this point

Login to Me Too

schevalier
Contributor
Contributor

yes, it does not seem that filing a dispute does anything!

Login to Me Too

DanniE55
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered boots and going through the same thing
Login to Me Too

Emja50
Contributor
Contributor
Got my bras nearly 2 months after ordering and only because PayPal got involved. The bras are rubbish quality and need to go back but no returns address to be found anywhere and all emails get refused “mailbox full”!!
Login to Me Too

Emja50
Contributor
Contributor
Update - PayPal were great. Got returns address and refund and refund 👍
Login to Me Too

Chris-1949
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I had the same experience. I emailed them and then got a reply from another email address saying they did not recognise my email or my order! They certainly recognised my money though! Opened resolution with PayPal. They were fab.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.