PP Careu

Oilpntr5
New Community Member

I Have placed an order for $55 and have a PayPal receipt and have heard nothing from this company concerning my order. It is for 3 Bras.  

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

Molly1-
I ordered a sweatshirt for 27.99 and never received it would like to know where it is please
Login to Me Too

sandraks
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a bracelet from this company on January 7, 2020. I finally received it on February 7, 2020. It seemed to arrive right after I sent an inquiry as to it’s expected arrival date.
Login to Me Too

BLLL
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Why doesn’t PayPal recognize scams like these when there are over 200 disputes?
Login to Me Too

Klm4778
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried twice to dispute these crooks through paypal. Once when I asked for a refund and was refused by this company. Now again when more than 2 months have passed and in have not received the items I had tried to cancel. PayPal went in favour of seller. I have no idea why. I dont know which company is worse... the scamming pp.careu who essentially robbed me of 80 bucks canadian or PayPal who refuse to respond to me with anything but form emails asking the same questions even when they have been answered several times. I am absolutely disgusted at both PayPal and pp.careu for the horrible experience I've had.
Login to Me Too

Mnrr1
Contributor
Contributor
This company scammed me out of $77.97. Paypal also scammed me closing the dispute in their favor? How? Why? I never received my order and they have my money? Seriously? How do people sleep at night, ripping off hardworking people? Unbelievable!!! I will be taking this to then BBB, and anything/everything else i can!!!
Login to Me Too

MonkeysMommy08
Contributor
Contributor

Positive Experience.

I filed a dispute after waiting over a month for my product and reading the negative comments on here. I contacted them via email and they responded very quickly saying that they did not have my name or order on file. They asked me to send a screen shot of the receipt via PayPal, so I did even though I figured it was a waste of time. They responded right away with a tracking number, but based on other posts here, I figured it was not a valid tracking number. I clicked on it and it gave me a LONG list of all the places my package had traveled. Then I read that it could not be delivered on Wednesday. I had received a USPS card saying I had a package, so I rescheduled it for 4/30. I checked my mail last night and there they were!! 

I feel so bad for not giving them the benefit of the doubt and I have apologized to them for filing a dispute. I should have at least contacted them FIRST before opening a dispute. I should know better than to assume something is a scam without even contacting the business first! I have learned my lesson. Yes, it takes a long time to receive product, but it is coming from China, so that's to be expected. Based on my experience, they are LEGITIMATE and I would order from them again. Also, their customer service is outstanding. Both emails were very friendly and as I mentioned, they responded very quickly!

Login to Me Too

Tjoys
PP Careu is a SCAM! Goes by the guise of multiple different company names. Once it's out there that a company is a scam, they change the name again. Had a horrible experience with this seller. It took 4 months to ship 2 pairs of leggings. I received one pair that was the terrible quality! Nothing like how they advertised. Material was cheap, frayed and looked like a child stitched it together. It's disappointing to see that PayPal is still doing business with this company and is not protecting its consumers. Do your research people! Look up the company before you buy! If you can't find anything on it, it's likely a scam.
Login to Me Too

MichaelaJ1980

I'm having trouble posting a new topic so I will post this as an answer here. I had a problem with this company too and I did not receive my money back.

Allegedly the company has provided Paypal information about the case. I cannot see any information that is useful in order to find out where my delivery is. And of course, there is no delivery.

I ordered with them when they called themselves Dola Luna, and on Trustpilot you can see how trustworthy they are, lots of reviews saying the same, it's a scam. They closed their website shortly after my order and now you can find Dola Luna under different names on Facebook now advertising the same articles or so it seems. Maybe there are several companies stealing the same pictures and scamming people.

I'm very surprised and angry that Paypal didn't pay my money back, this has never happened before. I want to know how I can get my money back and if I really don't I would like at least some understandable information as to why I can't get it back- f.e. a valid tracking number with a valid website.

Login to Me Too

StacyMcCaskill
Contributor
Contributor

PP.CAREU SCAMMERS! PAYPAL SHOULD BAN THEM!!!  

I had same thing happen -- paid $115 for wrong size & crap sent in mail.  When I tried to return they demanded (with PAYPAL's FULL SUPPORT) that I return the items ALL THE WAY BACK TO CHINA!   They were shipped from California.  Anyway -- cost to return to China $67!!  Why should I pay that and still not know if I will get a refund.  PayPal should take responsibility.  How do we raise this concern with PayPal management.  Obviously there are TONS OF US on PayPal who have been scammed by this company.  It is SO IRRITATING!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.