Orders from Bestonlineshop.net

Tex90
Contributor
Contributor

Had anyone used this with shipping through China Post?

Login to Me Too
110 REPLIES 110

soniadt214
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like no. PayPal is doing everything but helping 

Login to Me Too

amyvt76
Contributor
Contributor
You’ll likely be stuck. I ordered two xbox one wireless remotes. Over 6 weeks later I received a plastic game handle. Biggest scammer site ever. Now they want me to ship it back to China, an item I didn’t order, close to $40 in shipping. I can’t even read the address .
Login to Me Too

amyvt76
Contributor
Contributor
No! I ordered two xbox one wireless remotes. Over 6 weeks later I received a plastic game handle. Biggest scammer ever. Now they want me to ship it back to China, an item I didn’t order, close to $40 in shipping. I can’t even read the address . I don’t even know what to do.
Login to Me Too

Courtneab
Contributor
Contributor
No it’s a scam
Login to Me Too

Omasvintageshop
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute against best online shop after receiving a $6 piece of plastic from them. While I waited for PayPal to quote investigate, I was not receiving any updates from this company regarding the Nintendo switch that I ordered and paid $169 for. So I started posting about it on Twitter and I included not only PayPal but the CEO PayPal. I just received a full refund yesterday... took a month but I encourage you to post your challenges on Twitter
Login to Me Too

Scottb1982
Contributor
Contributor
Looks like I'll be blasting on social media as well... AFTER the bank said that the seller didn't respond, so they credited my money back, PayPal contacted the bank saying they had the delivery information, so they took the money back out. Bank sent me right back to PayPal. This is the most frustrating purchase I ever had to deal with.
Login to Me Too

Tpersia
Contributor
Contributor

It has been 2 months since I ordered my Nintendo Switch and no product yet Pay Pal denied my claim stating that I received it.  NEVER AGAIN PAY PAL

Login to Me Too

Ashtonbsmall
Contributor
Contributor
No it's not dont do it !
Login to Me Too

PS54
Contributor
Contributor

it is a scam I purchased what was supposed to be a ps4 pro console it turned out to be a mobile handle for an Nintendo 

Login to Me Too

MerceTiger21
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your money back? I hope you did or I'll be out 329.98, ouch!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.