someone hacked my account and bought from roblox.com

ilyassezerroura
Contributor
Contributor

hi i woke up this morning and i found on my paypal that i bought 344.91 gift cards from roblox but it wasn't me at all and i lost my money from my balance and my credit card and i don't know what to do to get my money back 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ilyassezerroura,

I'm sorry to hear you've run into some unrecognized activity on your account. If you need to report any unauthorized activity through your PayPal account, you can do so through our Resolution Center. Here's a great Help Center article that can guide you through that process: How do I report an unauthorized transaction or account activity?

If you do not see the transaction in your PayPal history, we recommend contacting your funding source to see what options you have to report that transaction.

Best wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

zin95
Contributor
Contributor

This just happened to me too.. Paypal jus closed my dispute in 2 hour..

Paypal unathorised transaction.JPG

Login to Me Too

JamesLoqui
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me yesterday. And the most annoying part, paypal doesn't answer to any customer support. It's like they are evading these issues entirely.

Never will I use Paypal again. They have been breached and they won't even answer customer support.

Login to Me Too

ilyassezerroura
Contributor
Contributor

i contacted roblox and they sent me my money back  go check there https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203312650-Unauthorized-Charges-Refund-Requests

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.