cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders from Bestonlineshop.net

Highlighted
Contributor

Orders from Bestonlineshop.net

Had anyone used this with shipping through China Post?

95 REPLIES 95
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Orders from Bestonlineshop.net

Is the a ligament company?
Highlighted
New Community Member

wondering as well. we purchased a Nintendo switch with 2 day free shipping and haven't received it and the contact number is not a working number.

Highlighted

What is the contact number? Is it bestonlineshop.net or com ?
Highlighted
Contributor

There is no good contact number. It is disconnected.
Highlighted
Contributor

The site is a fraud I ordered a xbox 1x and took 2 months to recieve a cheaply made controller handle that attaches to a iphone I dont own
Highlighted
Contributor

I recieved the same order just now. Have an open dispute that i can't update them about at the moment
Highlighted
Contributor

I received the exact same thing. I hope PayPal sees this and can refund. I have video evidence. Thanks for posting this
Highlighted
Contributor

They say I to ship the cheap plastic junk handles to china for close to $40.
Highlighted
Contributor

i order with town clother xyz that turns out bills you with Paypal using bestonlineshop.net . i made Paypal aware of the fake info in the website and that it was a scam but PayPal did not help at all. After 40 days I received a plastic phone case from China after I ordered a Joy Con for $69.99. The resolution that PayPal is offering me is to mail back the phone case to an address in China ( written in chinese) with a tracking number, obviously at my expense, and after the seller confirm he has received the item i will have my refund. The postal service cannot track any package outside the United States and the seller can simply say he never received the package and i will never get my refund. It is clear that best online shop is fraudulent as it is any spin off from it but PayPal is doing nothing to stop it. PayPal is allowing a scam to be perpetrated on his customers with no help. BTW it is impossible to get anybody on the phone with PayPal.