Orders from Bestonlineshop.net

Tex90
Contributor
Contributor

Had anyone used this with shipping through China Post?

Login to Me Too
110 REPLIES 110

FdDeen
Same exact issue
Login to Me Too

Diane9988
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a Nintendo switch and have not received or heard anything
Login to Me Too

amyvt76
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck. You’ll probably get the same plastic game handles. Paypal has nor been helpful. I got an address in China, that I can’t read or write to ship back to. $40 at least to ship. Even euro shipping refund it will cost me money for something I didn’t order.
Login to Me Too

Tpersia
Contributor
Contributor

WE are not alone and yet Pay Pal closes their eyes to this reality.  I guess they owe all of us

Login to Me Too

Krisjay12
Contributor
Contributor
The site is a fraud and I just got off the phone with the feds reposting all of the articles I saw on pay pal
Login to Me Too

MerceTiger21
Contributor
Contributor
I havent received an order conformation. I purchased two ps4's on July 24th 2020. I have not heard anything at all from them. In my receipt from paypal. There was an email and I googled it. It was for a flower shop for weddings. Its s scam, fake site in my opinion.
Login to Me Too

Miami305-305
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a ps4 on July 17 and nothing yet no info tracking # absolutely nothing are they located in China?
Login to Me Too

MerceTiger21
Contributor
Contributor
If we dont get our items we purchased. Do we get our money back?
Login to Me Too

amyvt76
Contributor
Contributor
It is a hassle. Over a month I have been trying to get a resolution. I ordered two xbox one wireless remotes. Over 6 weeks later I received a plastic game handle. Bigger scammer ever. Now they want me to ship it back to China, an item I didn’t order, close to $40 in shipping. Even with shipping refund it will cost me money. I can’t even read the address . I know better with the good price. Buyer beware.
Login to Me Too

Courtneab
Contributor
Contributor
It takes a lot to get your money back, I’m still fighting since July!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.