Orders from Bestonlineshop.net

Tex90
Contributor
Contributor

Had anyone used this with shipping through China Post?

Login to Me Too
110 REPLIES 110

amyvt76
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Did you get a refund? I have spent a month in dispute resolution.
Login to Me Too

Omasvintageshop
Contributor
Contributor

amyvt76
Contributor
Contributor
No! I ordered two xbox one wireless remotes. Over 6 weeks later I received a plastic game handle. Bigger scammer ever. Now they want me to ship it back to China, an item I didn’t order, close to $40 in shipping. I can’t even read the address .
Login to Me Too

Tracy1403
Contributor
Contributor
Scam definitely I bought a switch 24th July no dispatch email no tracking number, when I email the “company” they won’t sent me the tracking info just says it’s on it’s way ect ect Now u can’t even get onto there webpage anymore to find a telephone number or email address it’s been shut down or it’s a company trying to impersonate another, my browser says the connection is not private I’ve already asked PayPal for a refund I really hope they give me it as the money £199 was for my sons birthday present 😢
Login to Me Too

I would vote no. I order an iPhone 11 With ear buds from them And it took 2 months to receive what they say is my order of a phone case to a phone I don’t own.
Login to Me Too

Courtneab
Contributor
Contributor

Jockitch78
no!!!!!!!!fraud
Login to Me Too

Krisjay12
Contributor
Contributor
Yes me and my wife ordered ps4 the sent some bs . My wife reported them to the Feds she just got finish talking to them .
Login to Me Too

911mike
New Community Member

I ordered an Xbox S with 2 day shipping a week ago, still nothing. Is this website legit?

Login to Me Too

Alvin18
Contributor
Contributor
It's a scam. It's sending people Mobile Game handle for cellphones instead of ordered products.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.