NEWTRON TRADE : Did not get the item that I ordered

invisibleaccoun
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered ear buds thew were supposed to be water proof...

After about 1 month wait and creating a dispute they finally sent me a the package.

The package was poorly packed and something that was a fake item. Nothing that was advertised.

The email of the Seller : <removed>

20200825_111342.jpg

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

flange4
Contributor
Contributor

exactly the same experience here,  was wondering though can we claim return postage through paypal???  that is the only way I would consider doing it, cause otherwise the cost of postage is same as refund and they get their cheap plastic shoe stretchers back.

Login to Me Too

Pam1970
Contributor
Contributor
I have just sent an item back completely diff enter to what was ordered and PayPal refunded my postage . There are so many People this company had scammed PayPal should ban them . Look at the feedback here
Login to Me Too

flange4
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE TO MY ISSUE

Thought I would be a guinea pig and send the item back.  I sent it express tracked post and paid $45 (which paypal have refunded me for, so that is a bonus).  Have checked the tracking and it has been delivery has been tried repeatedly with details saying wrong address trying to deliver to other address or trying to contact receiver.  I have taken screenshots every few days and updated paypal with it, I think it's about time paypal just refund me (which I have stated to them).  When the resolutions page updates they continue to give the "seller" more time.  It is getting beyond ridiculous.  I will update resolution here (if I get one).

Login to Me Too

flange4
Contributor
Contributor

SUCCESS .... it took a little while but I have been fully refunded.  My recommendation is open dispute. Send back their cheap item you received - do not spend any more than $45 as paypal will refund you that amount for the postage. I sent it back express post. Make sure you use return address that paypal supply.  After delivery has been attempted a few times supply this information to paypal and stay on them, I would suggest update paypal every time attempted delivery is made.  Supply paypal with copy of label put on parcel including tracking info.  As soon as I supplied them with this they sided with me and refund was in my account within 24 hours.  Good luck everyone, spread the news, refund can happen but, moreso, beware this scamming company!!!

Login to Me Too

sherricloud
Contributor
Contributor
That is exactly what they sent me as well.
Login to Me Too

Mich66
Same here. I teceived shoe horns had no idea where they came from as nothing came with them. I now realise it was a scam to show i received my order although i ordrerd a shoe rack and seat. What i con.
Login to Me Too

Pursevault
Contributor
Contributor
SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME! ordered $47 worth of shoe boxes in august, opened a not delivered claim because I never got shipping information (this was in September), 3 days later I get 2 of the cheapest shoe horns you have ever seen, I open the dispute with PayPal after getting the email from newtronserviceteam that they will refund. I’m still waiting on a decision.
Login to Me Too

Stephsg
New Community Member
I’m going to say right now, if you ordered something from this company cancel it right away because you are either not going to get your item as described or nothing at all. Doesn’t matter if they are responsive about refunds. It’s a scam. For sure.
Login to Me Too

Regimes
Contributor
Contributor
the same thing happened to me, I received a different item of low value. when I asked for a slider for the camera. and I received nothing. I hope PayPal can help as they promise.
Login to Me Too

martiniddelina
Contributor
Contributor

it happened to me with two orders, $AD 150.00 - and PayPal lets them get away with this, do they read these comment i wonder? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.