PayPal forgot that he is for his users and not the other way around?

RobertH2O
Contributor
Contributor

Few paypal users let me share a whole fresh experience that has not caused me any annoyance recently with PayPal.
I have been the victim of a fraudulent Chinese online trader named RonBang International Trade Group. The following happened:
I ordered a rifle case. You may think that one of these is not small. After tracking the package five times indicated that the package was going through the same sorting system, I started to suspect and turned on PayPal. Eventually, the shipment just arrived, but not the expected order, but a thermometer for a few dollars. The company, of course, said it was a mistake. However, the value of a couple of dollars of thermometer on the package was given a more expensive value than the value of a rifle case.
They practically began to bargain to get 40% of the value refunded. After insisting that I ask for a full refund, this was increased to 70%. The deal for them in this is that they would still have won the scam, since the thermometer is really a few dollars crap. I described everything to PayPal. I sent a screenshot of my order and photos of the crap I received. Nevertheless, my application was rejected. So this cheating gang seems to be valued more than decent people. I was very disappointed with PayPal. Mainly so that besides me, RonBang International Trade Group has harmed several people in this way.
Anyone who can do should avoid this company and PayPal as well. Roughly so much about customer protection.
Hi Robert

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Teito23
Contributor
Contributor

Recently I had one of my accounts stolen for g2g.com and I was never able to get g2g or paypal to even get me my refund as I am not the one that even receives the items or goods made using that account. They full on sided with the sellers the moment they provided any sort of tracking even if it was not under my name nor even to my address. Clearly their seller/buyer protections are a lie they would just side with the fraudsters regardless of proof. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RobertH2O 

Which dispute did you open?

Did you open one for item received but not as described > put in what happened and escalate to a claim?

Did you lose that claim OR did you open the wrong or other dispute?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.