NEWTRON TRADE : Did not get the item that I ordered

invisibleaccoun
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered ear buds thew were supposed to be water proof...

After about 1 month wait and creating a dispute they finally sent me a the package.

The package was poorly packed and something that was a fake item. Nothing that was advertised.

The email of the Seller : <removed>

20200825_111342.jpg

Login to Me Too
46 REPLIES 46

TerryCon
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a folding workbench and after I didn’t receive anything I opened a claim with PayPal. The scam company then sent me a small set of drill bits which were worth pennies. As I received a tracked parcel PayPal denied my claim. I have messaged them to explain what I received and details of other scams by this company and they have reopened my case with “item received not as described”. I wait to see what happens next. I agree with you PayPal should not accept payments for this company who are clearly fraudsters.
Login to Me Too

TerryCon
Contributor
Contributor

Got a full refund. Hopefully PayPal will now have realised this is a scam company and will stop allowing them to use them as a payment option. It must of cost PayPal for the refunds. 

Login to Me Too

Deevo77
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem with these scum. Ordered an LED lamp, was billed immediately and the next day product marked as "shipped". Checked tracking a week later and said "unknown shipping number". Contacted company, they said they had to manufacture the lamp, I asked why it was set to shipped and they said "because of corona virus". Three weeks later I receive 10 teeth whitening strips. They offer me a 40% refund if I send the product back to them. Lodge claim with PayPal, dig my heels in and refuse to ship anything back. They then offer me 50% then 60% refunds, I keep saying no. Three weeks after lodging with PayPal I get full refund and case closed in my favour. Do. Not. Buy. From. Them.
Login to Me Too

oze70kat
New Community Member

Ordered an item from one of their many e-stores that has now closed down. The item was identified as shipped but sat at Shanghai for over 60 days. 

Vendor claimed that item had been lost by shipper and offered refund.

Agreed to refund but haven't heard back. Went to lodge a dispute on Paypal but the "lodge a dispute" is now "report a problem"

Filled out and submitted the form but haven't received any acknowledgement, so I'm not sure if the report has just disappeared into the ether

Any guidance on what will happen next?

Login to Me Too

Temp20201203c
Contributor
Contributor

I note that Paypal have removed my picture of what I actually received (a £3 set of drill bits) and the offer from Newtron to a 60% refund (which I refused).

I fear Paypal may prove to be our hardest obstacle - they seem to have no sense of being scammed and the whole outfit is run on scripts.

Login to Me Too

TerryCon
Contributor
Contributor

My dispute was initially declined in favour of Newtron Trade. (I also received the drill bits, you might be generous saying they’re worth £3😄). I continued to contact PayPal in anyway I could find and they changed the dispute status to “item received not as described “ and eventually fully refunded me. Keep hassling them!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.